Remember the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Erektus, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailing pieces soon.
  2. I lost 2 family members in the attack :'( May i plz have 1
    Galantisizer likes this.
  3. I'll be back on in 30 minutes to mail out the requested blocks.
    NathanRP likes this.
  4. Even though I am Nathan's alt I would love to get one for this account so I can display it at my 2 red mall 1 block per mall if that is ok with you.
  5. I don't see a problem with it, if it's displayed on two different residences.
    NathanRP likes this.
  6. I will take one too but I have also heard of a weird coincidence with the World Trade Center. There once was a video game that had a display of NYC in one of the scenes but one of the artists forgot to add in the twin towers and described saying that the reason they were missing from the game was of a make believe terrorist attack, the year was 2000 and then the following year the twin towers came down from an actual terrorist attack. Maybe he jinxed us? But however I feel deep for those who lost their lives in the attack especially you Zikko and Pixel_Cat23 that had to be hard knowing that your family was lost in the attack.
  7. Save one for me.
  8. First, people aren't taking this seriously. Last year I went to the 9/11 museum, I heard some of the phone calls and they were terrible and so sad. People are just taking this moment as a normal life moment when they don't fell sympathy at all. This was such a sad day that we should take action and prevent this from happening again.

I am very sorry for your loss that day. :( Its so sad to lose family on this day, some of the firefighters died heroically.

My point is that we should remember this day instead of getting free blocks. When we are gone, the next generation kids will think of 9/11 as "free block day" when this is a very sad day in American History. I am sorry but I don't want any blocks for this day. Thanks for the giveaway, but I bet some players didn't read the OP and go 'I wan 1block'
    Thanks for reading this post, just take notice over the actual day instead of more blocks. (my post started to become a Shel post ;))
  9. Ok ill give u 200r tomorrow for the thx and knowing someone who remembers this awful event i hate those terrirists ( cant spell )
  10. Could I have one please? Since I live in commuters' distance of the WTC, my area was greatly affected. Many of my close friends lost older brothers/sisters, and other family members.
    I was still pretty little, but everyone remembers the News that day.
  11. I was too young to remember any of this as I was 10 months old when this happened not to mention I live in Georgia not New York so how could I have any memories of it to begin with but however those of you who lost close friends and relatives in this tragedy I feel your empathy and can't even imagine what it would be like to have someone close lost in a terrorist attack.
    Pixel_Cat23 likes this.
  12. Like you I was too young to remember this(9 months 20 days old).
    I personally know a few people who were affected even though they didn't lose friends... I believe at that time the idea of an attack shocked some of the nation.
  13. Oh god I can't even read this without crying ;_;
  14. Well you do live in New York.
  15. All requested blocks mailed out.
  16. How do you know that? Stalker? o-o
  17. You used to have your location listed on your profile. :p
  18. Ill take one
  19. xP yeah...forgot about that
  20. I'd like one pretty please. I'll put it up in my gallery.
    DubChef likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.