Rare promos and where they've ended up?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DubChef, Aug 26, 2015.

1. would book of colours and icc bday parkour voucher thing count as rares now? if so what would they be worth and how many are there?
  2. Perhaps a bit off-topic, but would the 60k armour have raised in worth more? Say I were to auction a full set of it, do you think I'd get more than 60k for it?
  3. 60k armour is well over 300k per piece, the worth has raised a lot since the pieces are rare and all snapped up by collectors now :)
    607 likes this.
  4. ill give you 60k for your set ;) totally worth it :p
  5. Just to correct, I had 4 Eggnogs, all of which stored on my alt's res. Not sure if that changes things but. I also had 2 Aikar Signatures from the Economy destroying DP, and one pair of Maxarian shoes.
    BanditLM likes this.
  6. Per. piece?!? Oh wow. Well... xD Hahahahaha, I really thought I needed to auction them off fast back then, because I thought they were going to drop in price quickly... I really hadn't thought it could ever get above 20k per piece :eek:
  7. It's been worth a 6 figure sum for quite a while now, rising quite heavily as demand gets higher but supply gets lower. It's quite the rarity now, expect at least 300-350k per piece of it :)
  8. I think the vest and legs should be worth more to be honest, they are the hardest to get
  9. Of those 2015 Happy Birthday EMC Books, I have 2 of them of 16. If I sell one/auction, i'll let you know whom it goes to.
    607 and DubChef like this.
  10. I have a krysyy pvp head ;) there's 3 now.
  11. Thankfully I only paid on average 225k per item :)
  12. What? Theres more than 3. This isn't the first time she's held a PVP event for her head lol
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  13. Fixed one for ya ;) Also, there should only be nine of them.

Edit: Pretty sure carolmoss said she gave hers to iamkhatru
    DubChef likes this.
  14. Technically speaking the old heads are now obsolete because of the change in name.
    New heads now say 'Killed Krysyy in PvP' instead of 'Killed krysyyjane9191 in PvP'
    607 likes this.
  15. Its just difference of Lore than the name. If you're going off by name which is what most people will see when displayed on a item frame, then there is no way to tell the difference.
  16. To some it makes a difference, so I just want to be thorough :)
    607 and DubChef like this.
  17. You could make that argument for plenty of other promos and rare items. There are 3 of this item in existence and there's no way around that. Just because others exist that are SIMILAR, they are not the SAME.
  18. Thanks Penguin :)
    kaptrix likes this.
  19. Had max shoes or have? Just so i know wether to add you to the list or not :)
    kaptrix likes this.
  20. ow frogy0258 gave his rose bouquet to me :p
    so you should remove him from the rose bouquet section :p