Rare promos and where they've ended up?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DubChef, Aug 26, 2015.

1. I have an ICC Valentines Day head (2014)
  2. I don't believe that is on this list :)
  3. I'm pretty sure there are less than 16 of them though :)
  4. There are more than that. Just on inactive accounts, or with people that don't speak of it.
  5. Really? I thought he made very few... I remember the scavenger hunt for them didn't last all that long.. Do you know where, if anywhere, it says how many there were? If there is more than 16, I'm curious to know how many
  6. I don't believe he announced a number, but trust me, there were a LOT of severed cow heads out there in the hunt, and a good number of them were V-Day heads.
  7. I knew there were lots of cow heads, I think I ended up with 5-10 of those.. Alright then, nevermind. Thought with them going for upwards of 900k lately that they'd be rare enough :p
  8. Not that widely available anymore - not many people seem to have them :eek: You're right though, I wouldn't quite class it as a super rare :)
    The Valentine ones are fairly rare, the number of 32 springs to mind, but I'm not sure if he actually made more or less than that... They are very hard to find though, I know a few people lost theirs and many are snapped up by collector's so that's why they cost what they do! :p
    607 likes this.

9. Or you could tell me rather than asking me to do the boot work? Unless you don't have them and it was a troll :S
    kaptrix likes this.
  10. I have three or four orebusters.
  11. I just posted a thread on what I have hidden in my vault when I was trying to price them about 2 1/2 months ago.. Do you really think I would troll about having something that I do not have? The funny thing about it is if you were to do a thread search on my name, its still on the first page.. xD

Also ShelLusr seems to have won a pair of 80k Boots during the GSA Awards at the beginning of the year.. I don't if they still have them as it was about 6 months ago.. The boots were donated anonymously by some random and yet generous donator whom donated several items in addition.. :eek:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. I don't know any of these promos.. :p How old are these things? 5-10 years?
  13. Not really promos. Super rares from various events :)
  14. As Haro said, these aren't promos, but mostly contest/special event items :) You can check them out by viewing custom items on the Wiki (wiki.emc.gs, or go to the Wiki tab at the top). You can then choose which types of custom item you want to look at, there's all sorts on the Wiki, not just custom items but lots of other info that you may need too.

Also, these things can't be 5-10 years old seeing as how EMC is 4 years old :rolleyes: All release dates for these items are displayed on the Wiki also :p
    607, PenguinDJ and DubChef like this.
  15. Thanks for the info, I'll add everyone's on now :D
    kaptrix likes this.
  16. Todd_Vinton has a Eggnog and its displayed at 2000 so i presume he doesn't mind it being public :confused:
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  17. It's my eggnog haha
    DubChef and f_Builder_s like this.
  18. Exactly. They are ancient Pre-EMC items. :p Time for the wiki! :)
  19. How...? I'm not even going to ask :rolleyes: Enjoy the Wiki :p
    607, PenguinDJ and autumnrain26 like this.
  20. Let's bump this :D