Rare promos and where they've ended up?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DubChef, Aug 26, 2015.

1. this might be helpful
    i own:
    80k chestplate (already listed)
    purple people party paper
    purple krysyy head
    rose bouquet

orange krysyy head (they are listed on the wall tho but still a rare)
    both valentine's gift (lored and none lored)
    and a treasure voucher (don't know how special that is xD)
    DubChef likes this.
  2. I have a 2015 Aikar head from the 4th birthday party.
  3. If an Icc bday voucher counts, then I have one :p
  4. Brooke sold her rose bouquet to someone (she was an original winner) And if I'm not mistaken Hallandr loaned his to fdny for his museum
  5. Halland did loan his to me but I am not the official owner so halland is the one that should be written in
    DubChef likes this.
  6. I own a Tales of Eternia.
    DubChef likes this.
  7. I also have an ICC Eggnog and a 2015 Aikar B-Day head (sold to me by Xenarchy). Also, note that there are only 10 Purple People Party Papers, not 16. :)
    DubChef likes this.
  8. Added. The wiki says 16 on the pppp? Can you confirm hash as i know you were contribution team :)
    kaptrix likes this.
  9. Whoops, I must've mixed up the Purple People Party Paper and the Purple Krysyyjane Head. :confused: Too much purple. :p Sorry about that.
    DubChef likes this.
  10. How rare is the ICC Bday voucher?
  11. Let's bring this back :)
    BanditLM likes this.
  12. Im surprised 60k armour is not on here
  13. Any idea who has the Donkey Incitatus. I know there at least 2-3 of them.
    DubChef likes this.
  14. I know Bro_im_infinite had one, but I believe he auctioned it off... If you type in on google or on the EMC search for "auction donkey incitatus" or something like that then you may find the old auctions and winners and be able to check with them - not sure if that would work 100% but just a thought if you wanted to find them :)
  15. Looks like sam auctioned one and BTHarrold98 won it. MageTrixx won Bro's auction for it.
    DubChef and TheDarkModRises like this.
  16. I'm not sure if these people still have them, Mage doesn't really play much anymore either, as far as I am aware... Might be worth checking with them though :)
  17. i had 2 aikar 2015 birthday heads but i sold one :p so now i have 1
    DubChef likes this.
  18. I bought it from Mage and have since sold it
    DubChef likes this.
  19. Was thinking about this thread this morning lol. Thanks Haro. Can I please remind people again, a freindly "do you want to sell" is fine, however I'll reitterate, this ISNT a selling thread. This is to see where the items have ended up. Please don't hound people who have rare promos and insist on them selling them to you, otherwise people are far less likely to be open on what they have.

A second point. PPPP owners, where you at?!
    kaptrix likes this.
  20. Are you gojng to add 60k items? Try to see how many still exist :3
    DubChef likes this.