Rare promos and where they've ended up?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DubChef, Aug 26, 2015.

1. O won some eggnogs done know were the rest landed think there are more then 50 in excistence
  2. There is definitely not 50 eggnogs. ICC didn't drop that many to begin with. I had 4 in my vault when I was banned, so I can't imagine there'd be more than 25 if even that.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. I own an eggnog. Please put my name down as Rhythmically.
  4. There are over 50 thats for fact cause Dragon Eggs are 110 in existence and they are nearly the same price so they are worth the same and that kinda means that thats there are the same amount in existence
  5. Not necessarily. There is also 32 (if I am correct) Tales of Eternia in existance, yet they are only worth around 600k.
    Kytula and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Rhythmically?
    kaptrix likes this.
  7. Well known one knows except Staff (Maby)
  8. Trust me, there's less than 50. ;) I can't imagine more than 50 were released at the event (I was at the event) and even if there were, many people used theirs, lost it to derelict or something other. There are not a lot of them left. Seeing as how only 14 or so owners posted on the thread that asked how many are left, I'd assume that gives you a very rough idea.
    607 and DubChef like this.
  9. True but how come I own 3, Wouldn't that be too hard?
  10. Because you own 3? I don't see how that proves anything. Using the argument of "how many are in existence is a solid way to directly compare the price" is completely wrong. Just because there's 110 dragon eggs, doesn't mean that them being the same price matters. Supply & demand is a lot of what matters, and if there's no demand then supply doesn't matter.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Look at the figures. Only 14 people claimed to own one when the last thread asking came out. There will be a few more than that, but not many more. Read what Haro said - the price is all about supply and demand, not just about how many there are. Trust me, there aren't many around.
  12. Could you add a Rose Bouquet? :p I own the new Aikar sig also
    DubChef likes this.
  13. Was just thinking this, however all owners of the Bouquets are on the wiki aren't they?
    Happy to add it if people want it, was only an observation :)
    kaptrix likes this.
  14. Ocelotawesome no longer has one.There are only 9 left

edit: I think carolmoss gave hers to someone else, I can't remember the name
    FDNY21 and DubChef like this.
  15. I believe all owners are on the Wiki, but the Wiki doesn't account for any that have been sold or lost. I don't imagine many/any have sold one, but I did hear a rumour that one was lost in lava or something. :eek:

EDIT: Probably what Dufne said
    607 and DubChef like this.
  16. kaptrix, CadenMann, NathanRP and 2 others like this.
  17. You could use it for anyone who owns it not the original owners
  18. Rhythmically.
  19. I bought one right at the beginning (might have been carolmuss, I'm not totally sure who's it was.
  20. I think I may have had a copy of Tales of Eternia at one point but I'm not sure if I still do. If I do, it's probably locked up in Krysyy's time capsule and I won't find out for a few months.
    DubChef likes this.