Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hope image worked right and is in the spoiler :D Anyways, tried a new mining technique which is very amazing! (This is on EMC)
    607 likes this.
  2. What's the mining technique?
  3. Would rather keep it inbetween me and my group. (And the staff who come and watch me because they think potential xray) :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Shhhhh... :p
  5. Look what I found today. He thought he could hide out a few thousand blocks deep in the nether frontier and he would be safe. Think again, pal. That's 10 more cooked Super Turkey meat for me!

Attached Files:

607 likes this.

6. Meh, I think it could work..
    Jk :p
    (Wait.. I know how to make this even better...)
    607 likes this.
  7. Leads at their finest. :p

I saw a mysterious, black triangle while visiting Deathtopia. However, when I leaped towards it in order to embrace its three-sidedness, well, it didn't work out so well. :p
    607 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  8. Illuminati confirmed ;)
  9. 2015-02-20_15.16.24.png
    2015-02-20_15.16.25.png
    Attack of the jeb_ed-up sheep!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. This is a great place to learn of lost things on EMC without much effort xD
  11. *Yay now all the kids are getting out of school so they can like my posts and gimme alerts! (I really don't know why I just said that but I did... :cool:)*
  12. Yes... especially since this is a US based server, and it is Sunday in the US. :p
    Interesting screenshot. :p
  13. found it on smp2 m8
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  14. Hashhog, I was trying to see how long till people figured it out :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. Ah... so THAT'S what B4DMAN5IMON looks like. Fascinating, I always pictured him as being green.
  16. So a few friends of mine started a MC server with me :D
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  17. Keep non-EMC server talk to a minimum.
  18. 2015-02-22_11.47.15.png My encounter with a ghast. :)
    607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.