Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. If the one you found is more than 1 block of water deep I'll agree with you. If it's not more than 1 block deep, it's because there is a temple near by.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. Teaser post:

If it had been Saturday evening I'd probably have played through most of the night, but I'd better not right now :) In case you're wondering: during a mining expedition (what else) we stumbled upon this scenery (we removed several walls already) and instead of destroying the spawners Aya & me decided to lock them.

We're planning on building a public mob grinder here. Right next to the waste outpost, so it should even be safe enough for newer or less experienced players (that's the goal anyway).

Skeleton spawner in front, zombie spawner in the background. This is going to be a very interesting project :cool:

I'll share more later this weekend.
  3. That shield is amazing.
    607 and AyanamiKun like this.
  4. Day and night at The Grand Line outpost.

Roslyn, _Devil__, ShelLuser and 5 others like this.
  5. Artofhart (my fiance) rarely plays on EMC but after I got him a Diamond Voucher for Christmas he came on to claim his 4 res' and continue building on his first res. Last night he took this really cool screenshot of his res and I thought I'd share it on here :p
  6. A nice screenshot from my main designing world, with, some previeuws of build for emc (not all will be builded here :p )
  7. "You're powered up, get in there!"

(Ana Amari the Support Sniper from Overwatch, also my favorite healer. Took me about 4 hours to re-do the pixel spray for her in-game, had to make a few changes though.)
  8. Great job! This is amazing :D

Favourite Voice line ("Children Behave") :p
    607, Shadow_Dcord and NuclearBobomb like this.
  9. I personally really like "Justice needs to take a nap", for when she sleep darts Pharah.
    Sachrock and 607 like this.
  10. +Deco is never safe
  11. #ChinBrokeIt
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  12. Can lightning strike twice?

Teaser post? What on earth gave you that idea? Of course it is! :D
    607 likes this.
  13. Wait? what is going on here?
  14. Just cleaned all of the left over holiday chests @ the deco outpost,it took me about 2 hours to get rid of them all.
  15. gg

16. Cuz why not. ;)
    NuclearBobomb and Eviltoade like this.
  17. This should probably be posted somewhere else (better descriptive posts will happen in due time) but until things become official I'm a little hesitant with bumping that thread for no reason. So now I need other places to vent from hyping myself up :D

This is what you'll see when you're on the landing hub of the hopefully soon to be established outpost ;)

Yes, there are actually serious plans for that flying piece of rock :)

And this is what you get to see when you're on top of that mountain! :cool:

And in case you're wondering where the name 'Catslair' came from. Well....

Preparations to build the scenery seen in 0:50 of the intro are already underway :cool:

#hyped!
    607 likes this.
  18. A sneak previeuw on something I'll build on emc:

I'm far from done though, I have only done one small island (and the landscaping of another one) I still want to do some more of those, build a few little houses (maybe another mutiple-island one) and I also want to have the landscaping under it, since there will be one with a waterfall downwards etc.
  19. So today is Valentines Day. I logged on to /claim the Valentines Day promo and thought why not do /event.

NuclearBobomb, jacob5089, 607 and 2 others like this.
  20. Am I the only one who sees this thing here as a gigantic hand that is trying to crush the beacon?

Come to 5408 if you want to see this yourself :p
    (shameless project promoting)
    MissKells, SirTah, Vortixin and 6 others like this.