Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I have no words for this
  2. Ooooh it spread
    Sachrock likes this.
  3. That nub lol Almost as good as the time he typed it wrong and it ended up in town chat :D
    Dr_Chocolate, Sachrock and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. im sure all u guys read shelly's post about his confession. so i wonder how this happened ^.^

5. Ugh my mind can't handle this nonsense anymore are you Shelluser as he says you are or are you another person who is good friends with him. You two don't even type, speak or I don't know dance? The same way.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  6. SO the other day I decided to go out mining. I had a few bases (which I already cleaned out again) so this time I figured that I'd stay closer to the outpost. There's a really cool looking Extreme Hills+ biome close to an outpost on SMP2.

And for those who wonder how much loot is actually still left I'd like to share this one:

There are emeralds to be found and only an easy 100blocks away from the outpost!

So yeah... The wasteland reset got postponed, but there's no reason to despair because there's still a LOT of loot out there!
  7. This is pretty much the single best death message ever
  8. Went out mining the other day and seen this xD
  9. Reminds me of this
  10. The moment you go to /town and spot an elusive ignorajane I mean YellowKrysyy.

But then you don't believe what you've seen so you turn back around.

But then you blink.....

Was it real or was it all a dream?
    607, ShelLuser, FDNY21 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Um, what? I don't see anything there, dude. :confused:
  12. #GoldPride #GoldTakesOverUtopia #GoldFTW
  13. We definitely were not planing to over throw the staff
  14. Lies all lies!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  15. Yea we're not throwing any one over
    Well except toad
    Toads can swim
    Rhythmically and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  16. Its not like staff can go ban crazy and obliterate your 'army' or anything :rolleyes:
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  17. Yea they can't
    We have connections in high places
  18. robbi and I are long lost twins :p