Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Today I found an actual SkareCboi for sale! The entire thing, body attached! Sadly the price of nothing was way more than I could pay. So tempted to buy, though.
    Chespinlover77 and ShelLuser like this.

2. Found this screenie from the one FNM where Aikar spawned a buttload of Minibosses. I believe this happened near the end of may 2015 iirc
  3. When you give Chocolate op permissions on your server... well, we all make mistakes. ;)

4. I found David Attenborough on my res!
    fBuilderS and Hashhog like this.

5. The funny thing is, I don't even know if this is an April Fools joke... :eek:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Oh wow, that's great xD
    That's the second site I've seen taken over by Donald Trump today!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. I'm still upset about this.

And I can't move the turkey out of the lava so it's there for life. :(

I'm ready for 1.9. Thank you creative strongbox! If only I can transfer all these enchanted golden apples to the empire. :p

8. May I ask what smp?
  9. utopia

10. Tried a texture pack for first time ever. Go on one of my worlds this happens. Really cool texture pack though.
  11. Shadow_Dcord xray confirmed. Staff, ban pls.
    jk
  12. What? X-ray? I'm no hacker TBH I actually have no idea what happened to the world it was happening on all my worlds and some servers for like 10mins.
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.

13. It has been about 45 minutes since I took a screenshot of the previous amount stored and it went straight to over 1 million enchanted golden apples! I'll never run out anytime soon! :D
  14. That's a known glitch, with certain graphics cards it happens when you up your render distance. It'll get fixed by restarting your game. Lowering your render distance won't cause it, only upping will. :)
    ShelLuser and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  15. Ah thanks it didn't actually start happening until I upped my render distance 6 months ago. It rarely happens so I should be fine thanks for the advice.
    607 likes this.
  16. That bothersome system has something against animatronic kind :p
    SkeleTin007, LtCaptainMe and KJCHAV like this.

17. Minecart train game strong
    Kytula and jossytheninja like this.