PVP becoming a Fish Dock?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by aresom, Aug 14, 2014.

1. You Should! :D
  2. i have fishing rights XD plus its not like u still arent killing them
  3. In construction right now is the fpublic fishing plot at 8838 it is open to all and will be up later today or tommarow
  4. He has been messaged about the situation, however wether or not he will get on is another question. I think Marlix has to many souls to deal with right now.
  5. Well, Kyle, I hope you can take the Fishers away and fish in Peace! :cool:
  6. ]In construction right now is the fpublic fishing plot at 8838 it is open to all and will be up later today or tommarrow
    Rush much.... LOL
  7. True, I don't like it too... It's based on your trophy points, and you get a lot of trophy points for being one and two years on the empire.
  8. I Posted a Post earlier this week, on the Public Member Discussion, about fishing in PvP (go check that out if you haven't all ready). I think it not a logical reason to fish in pvp where people can steal your catches and you are alway being killed. PvP is ment for fun PvPing not Fishing. Should we allow it? Post a reply down bellow and vote on the Poll. :D
  9. Guys there is no actual benefit to fish in pvp. People just fish there to fish just kill them, who cares if they complain about it. If they complain don't listen to them, its pvp your suppose to kill people. So kill the people that fish easy target.
    PenguinDJ, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. pvp is pvp, if you choose to fight with a fishing rod that is your issue...
  11. I know but people fish, its turning pvp into.... *gulp* A Fishing Dock!
  12. I think it should be allowed...

you don't lose things when you get killed in pvp.. also the fishing rods do not take damage

also you can't steal people's catches
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. Yea you can and I have (not on purpose and they get MAD)
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  14. Not entirely true, I picked up someones fishy once lol.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. The biggest issue is that people go into /Pvp and complain in local about getting killed.
    highlancer54, jkjkjk182 and SkareCboi like this.
  16. hmmmm I didn't even know that lol
  17. To everyone complaining here: get over it. Go to another arena if you don't like it. If people want to fish, let them fish.

Fishing rods take durability... at least they are supposed to. There is no benefit to fishing. I do fish in the arenas because it's fun and adds a challenge. It's not easy to fish while people are shooting you. And to be honest, not many people actually come to the PvP arenas to win. I still kill people while fishing...

It's not a big deal. Actually, the only people who fish are the ones who saw the posts about it... for the most part. By posting on the forums you attracted a crowd of angry fishermen.
    deathconn, SoulPunisher and 607 like this.