PVP becoming a Fish Dock?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by aresom, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Lets go #GetWaterBack
  2. You should not bump a post until six hours have gone by with no other posts unless it's an auction, in which case the waiting time is three hours. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Wow, glass? I hope they'll change that back soon, it really changes the arena a lot...
    Not sure, but I thought every thread was three hours nowadays?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. 7-1 Let's go Water!
  5. Really? I wasn't aware of that update.
    Once again, this tends to be considered a bump, so I ask that you please look back at my previous message. :)
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  6. this what happens when we complain about a small thing, it gets out of hand. If you guys waited the bug would have been fixed with out delay. #Get Water Back
  7. There are three threads of you that are about the same subject now, and none of them have the red text :rolleyes:
    PenguinDJ and wisepsn like this.
  8. #GetWaterBack

#GlassFishing
    Glass3.png
    607 likes this.
  9. You guys will get water back when Aikar makes the rods take damage as that was a bug. Your precious water will be back to normal after the bug is fixed :p
    bloodra1n, 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. We Want Now! For Fishing
    #GetWaterBack
  11. ? but my rod already is taking damage samsimx #getwaterback
  12. So if it's fixed then the glass will be removed whenever someone gets to it.
  13. #FishForChange!
  14. #GetWaterBack
    #GlassFishing
    #FishForChange!
  15. That's nice.

You can wait. :)
  16. I've merged your two three threads. Please don't create any more
    jkjkjk182, 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  17. Yup we need water back!

#GetWaterBack
    #GlassFishing
    #FishForChange!
  18. Well if you want it back, what you're going to do is wait patiently for fishing rods to be patched - otherwise I'm sure Aikar might decide against readding it since you're spamming this thread right now, and breaking the bumping rules. :)