PVP becoming a Fish Dock?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by aresom, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Naw, they FinTastic! ;)
    bloodra1n, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  2. I will be fishing this tonight, so that rods will take durability hit.
  3. aikar i dont mean any disrespect but this is rediculous i mean this has been going on for sooo long why now?
  4. plus i know the person who did this and it WAS a joke and now look
  5. It just came to his attention. Technically this is exploiting a feature for an unintended use.
    hashhog3000, 607, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.
  6. I find this very hilarious and smart at the same time, but i understand why you would change it. I would too.
    607 likes this.
  7. how exactly do u get the term "well known member"
    XD i have no idea why i have it
    i doubt more than 5 people know who i am
    golddigger221 likes this.
  8. This.

I was completely unaware of this, or else I would of fixed it earlier.

The Voters Fishing rod was created for the purpose of no durability fishing.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. aikar why r u the lead developer shouldnt u b owner?
  10. I am both. But putting both on my title would be long and ugly, so I chose the one that describes "what I do here" in better detail.

The "Owner" side of me is more business oriented things that don't have as much relationship to the community, so not as much point to stress that :)
    607, flamingpotato42 and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. after all this discussion i will still fish at pvp disregarding the new loss of durability because its a easy place to meet so im sry to any who disagree with it :)
  12. Why not make a pond or lake or help your friends to make one and fish there? It would be better to have a more private place, else people are just going to slice you all! :p
  13. a point sry it cut me off there i have one but dont always use it
  14. next time try to use the 'edit' button :)
    paddy86788, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Gr8 PUN xD
    highlancer54 likes this.
  16. Lol what has become of the pvp arena XD theres one guy running around killg the ones trying to kill the fishermen

Attached Files:

Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  17. I still don't get why they have to fish! Its ment for PvP Not fishing, and people getting really mad when we kill them! They could just Fill a 5x5x3 pool of water and go fish but they have to come over to PvP! I don't get it, Then if you try to one they all get mad....... ughhhh I don't get it! Go to the Wasteland even. I not saying that they can't fish, just some where else, were if they get an item, some one running around doesn't pick it up.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  18. Should I call Replete_Spectrum AKA the Servant of Marlix to go and collect some fisherman souls (heads)? I'm sure he would be happy to make sure the fisherman can't fish until the Aikar fixes things.