Progryck's Drawing corner

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Progryck, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Sure, go ahead, tell me. :)
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  2. Progryck likes this.

3. May I ask for an image of my Minecraft skin?

Joy_the_Miner | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

I... am indecisive on what style for you to draw me as, rather... let me show you what others have done for me:

----------------------
    1. More Moople

----------------
    2. CarFryer

---------
    3. Bosoc

-------
    4. PupinAction

---------
    5. GamingCommander

There's more people who have drawn me than just these EMC players that I mentioned, but I think you may get the point with these~

I... apologize if this puts you in an awkward position, but I'd like to ask, do you have any recommendations?
    Progryck likes this.
  4. I already assumed this was going to be the question. (I already saw you in other threads so it was only a matter of time before you showed up here. ;))
    But no problem, I'd love to give it a try. I'll try some different styles tomorrow, see what works best.
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  5. Thank you so much! I look forward to what you have in mind! ^^
    607 and jaqque like this.
  6. I couldn't decide what style to draw in, so I just made multiple drawings. :p
    I noticed you are often drawn with a pickaxe, so in that theme:
    A cute Ghibli style
    A cool Dragon ball style
    An adorable Chibi style

but if you where planning to use it as a profile picture:
    A casual profile pic

Hope you like them.
    If you want any other styles/drawings, let me know.
  7. Joy_the_Miner and Progryck like this.
  8. Oh my god, I love them!!! Thank you so much, and I apologize for being so indecisive, it's hard for me to choose when the artist is capable of so many different styles and the fact that they all look good too. 😅

May I ask for 2 more? Not for me, but for 2 of my closest friends on EMC~

CarFryer and GamingCommander? --- Both of which are not on EMC much anymore, but I'd love to give them a gift of your own skills~

Here's references of CarFryer:

Ingame skin: CarFryer | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

----------
    Artwork done by CarFryer herself~

----------
    Screenshot of CarFryer and I during a FireFloor event on January 5th, 2020.

CarFryer's character is very young, she told me that her character is supposed to be 11 years old. She and I used to go on extensive mining adventures in 2018. She and I have also participated in EMC's FireFloor event together. She is such a nice person to be around! --- I was thinking, perhaps your cute style would work here? :3c

---------------

Here's for GamingCommander:

(Did not include NameMC, as I cannot find the skin that he depicts himself as in his comics)

Image references:

2018: Gaming_Comander's Comics | Empire Minecraft

The first pages are from 2018, but closer to the last pages, those are his most recent work. They are more "current". Not much has changed from 2018 to 2021, rather his proficiency with drawing, as seen here:

Here's the last couple pages of his work (2021): Gaming_Comander's Comics | Page 48 | Empire Minecraft

GamingCommander is mainly known for his comics, he's quite a nice guy and loved to play in-game when he joined late 2018. He and I actually had more fun on Discord than in-game, but we still had our fun moments on EMC. (When the stars aligned, of course haha [He was busy with school]) His skin is supposed to be that "stereotypical" cool Italian guy from the 1950s who wears a leather jacket, has his hair stylized in the front and wears sunglasses~

I'm not sure which "style(s)" you think would go best with him, but whichever one makes him look cool, I'd go with that one! ^^
    CarFryer, 607 and Progryck like this.
  9. Sounds fun. I'll do some research and see what i can make. Might take a bit more time though, bit of a busy few days ahead of me.
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  10. Take your time man, can relate. My job took half of my day away from me, so I can understand what a busy schedule is like.

I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us~ :3
    607 and Progryck like this.
  11. Yeah, remember how I said it could take some time?
    Guess who can't sleep right now and is drawing the time away.

for CarFryer:
    a normal cute drawing
    and
    a :3 cute drawing

for GamingCommander:
    a cool italian guy?

(let me know if this is not the correct look for GamingCommander, there is indeed no skin reference so I based it of his comics)
  12. Oh my!

I'm going to be honest, I've never seen CarFryer with glasses before, she looks really cute!! (Both images)

GamingCommander, of course, looks awesome, I think you got him perfectly, in my opinion~

However, since these are for my friends, would you mind if I let them speak for themselves then share their feedback with you on here? :3c
    607, CarFryer and Progryck like this.

13. CarFryer loves them~

Thank you so much for doing this for the two of us ^^
    Progryck and CarFryer like this.

14. Gaming Commander loves it as well, he thinks that it looks epic~
    (Redacted the rest of the conversation from this image, it contained text unrelated to the image)
    Thank you so much for doing this for us, he loves your work on his character as well! ^^
    607, Progryck and CarFryer like this.
  15. __Devil_, CarFryer, Progryck and 2 others like this.
  16. If you’re willing to take on another commission I’d love this skin (from my other account :p) to be done in Studio Ghibli style if you wouldn’t mind?

For real world reference the hair is supposed to be curtains, and the black part on the chest is supposed to be a long coat. Ripped the body off a Jacob Frye skin tbh

https://namemc.com/profile/synth_apparition.1

If you want an extra challenge I *could* ask for Attack on Titan style if you want to attempt that but Ghibli is totally fine and satisfies my inner weeb enough :p
    Progryck likes this.
  17. These are so good!! My character isn't as young as Joy said she was, but she looks so cute in your drawings, I love them :D I might commission you to draw some of my other OCs in the future, I have to get more comfortable sharing them first though :)
    607, Progryck and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  18. Aaah, I love the CarFryers. :D
    CarFryer, Joy_the_Miner and Progryck like this.
  19. Of course I want a challenge. ;)
    So, first try with the Attack on Titan style:
    "Minecraft" meets "Assassins creed" meets "Attack on Titan"
    I still need some work on this style, but decent first try. Hope you like it.
    If you still want it in Ghibli style, let me know.
  20. Progryck, if you are still open, may I ask for 1 more image? It's for an OG buddy of mine, Will_McNab~

Here's his NameMC: Will_McNab | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

I like to think of him as:

"The best OG police officer that EMC has ever had~"
    Will_McNab, 607 and Progryck like this.