Progryck's Drawing corner

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Progryck, Mar 17, 2021.

1. alright, you didn't mention any specific style you wanted for this so i just tried some things. :p

normal stylized
    and
    funny cartoon

let me know if you want it in any different style. ;)
  2. No worries man, I did that on purpose. I'm not a creative person at all, so I usually give the artist "creative freedom" to choose what they think is best~ :)

I think both look great! The first one looks really epic and the second one legit looks like you got that image from a cartoon!

Though... I'm going to let Will_McNab speak for himself on this one, Will?
    607 and Progryck like this.
  3. You can do anything (as far as this medium of art goes, at least), can't you? :p
    Hm, should I try to test for the limits? ;)
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. Please, do try. ;)

Also, I have been trying to create some custom minecraft skins lately. guess who/what my first test was.
  5. Thank you! :) Great work! Both look great but I like the normal one more ( Also the background ).
    Thank you again and thanks Joy :p
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  6. Yet another scream elicited by your work from me. :p Maybe you should try making the colours a bit more vibrant, though. :D Maybe when I took the reference images I sent you Piwi hadn't been in the washing machine for a year or two? IRL the yellow is generally more yellow and the blue a lot more blue. :) (as you can also see on my profile picture)
  7. Well, guess what just happened. :D

I was preparing Piwi Day, and doing some research on the web while standing on smp7, and when I got back to Minecraft I suddenly noticed something in my hand...

I'm very happy! :D
  8. Joy_the_Miner, Progryck and 607 like this.
  9. Hey Progryck, I was wondering if I could engage your awesome skills at making avatars? I am wanting to change the profile image I have on EMC and was hoping you could help. I am looking for something fantasy based, kinda like this image. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/594053007100493292
    Joy_the_Miner and Progryck like this.
  10. You changing your avatar? :eek:
    Joy_the_Miner and wafflecoffee like this.
  11. Ya I figure I need an avatar for the Forums and the EMC website that is better representation of me.
    :cool::cool:;):)
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  12. one more... Sorry. can i get my updated skin in the GBA pixel style? like not pokemon, just that kinda style.
    Joy_the_Miner and Progryck like this.
  13. alright, let's see what we can do with that.
    After some searching I managed to find your skin, so I used those colors.
    So here you go, with extra dragon in the background:
    a brave warrior
  14. No problem, feel free to request as many drawings as you like.
    Here you go, Pixels but not really pokemon related.
  15. More awesome stuff going on in here!
    607 likes this.
  16. Awesome work man. Replied to your convo with some minor tweaks. Man that is an awesome start. You really got some talent.
    607, Yixomua and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  17. Awesome final product. Looks amazing. Thanks for the hard work.
    607 and Progryck like this.
  18. Hi! I saw your drawings and they looked awesome I'm just wondering if you can make a drawing of my minecraft skin in the dragon ball style. Maybe you could draw me holding cats. If you could, can you make them black cats.

my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/EnderGirlPlayzz.1
    ty!
    Progryck likes this.
  19. Why are you up at midnight?