Pretty Scary Contest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No
  2. Ah, so tonight at midnight? (how many hours 'cuz my time is 7:10pm at the moment)
  3. ... Really? Doesn't really matter what time. But since you insist. In about 3 Hours. But results won't be posted right away. Still have some business to take care of
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. yoda.jpg
    Patience in this contest you will need. In due time results we will have. Young Padawan
  5. 1998golfer, you should vote for me :D
  6. Thanks to all the entries and people who voted. Voting is officially closed. We have the Top Three Winners selected - and the staff will Determine the Grand Prize Winner. PLEASE don't bug me about it. You will find out soon enough
    penfoldex and Dwight5273 like this.
  7. Bug.jpg
    Sorry couldn't help it :p
  8. You certainly like posting random pictures on this thread :p
  9. Well They aren't random at all. The ones i posted have meaning behind them going with the situation at hand. ;) now i could have posted a random pic for example "A Unicorn drinking coffee at a starbucks while reading the Sunday Newspaper" <---- that sir is random :D
  10. I'd laugh if you found a photo with that. :D
  11. that is only partially random. Nothing digital is fully random. Even "randomly generated" numbers still need a seed number which the system takes from what time it is, as well as a few other specs. These numbers are therefore predictable, and are not truly random. Google something along the lines of "computer randomness" and see what I'm talking about.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  12. baseunicorn.png
    *3 min photo edit :p

Well that's good in all but I'm not a computer I'm of the "Homo sapiens" and are minds have a lot of random information which every information is different person to person. I wouldn't like to be the person who's trying calculate that into a formula.
  13. Hey... Why are we talking about unicorns and Sunday paper, when we should be anxious about the top 3 winners!
  14. No, you're a neanderthal :p
    (Or a homo erectus...Or afrikaansis or however you spell it...My evolution jokes aren't funny)
  15. :eek: that's why I got small skull and big jaw lol but i prolly have Some in my DNA might be we all do but too small to make a difference :) lol
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. -.-' I'm very impatient. When will the results be posted?! DX
  17. I DON'T CARE!!! I'm not a Padawan -.-'
  18. Have the results yet?
    So intense...
  19. Be patient guys, this thread will be updated when the results are out :) I'm sure Chickeneer hasn't forgotten :D
    Dwight5273 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.