Pretty Scary Contest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sorry, who are you talking to? I think I CAN be a good builder. But I seem to build things a lot less frequently anymore.
  2. Just over 4 Hours left till the Deadline. Any and all issues should be PMed to me at this point. and we will go from there. Currently have about 18 entries into the Contest - I would hate for someone to accidentally miss out.

Hopefully will have Voting up within 24 Hours
  3. Well Now I have 17 other people with probably better builds to compete against for top 3
  4. Make that 16, I don't honk my fire breathing unicorn will do well :p
  5. That would make a marvelous Halloween costume.
    penfoldex likes this.
  6. Ok, I do believe it is past the time where I am taking entries. I am waiting on one person to message me back about their entry, the Link they provided wasn't working. But once I get that sorted out, I will post the Voting Form ASAP
  7. I want to show off my creation that I never got around to building on my res in a video. Okay if I show it off here?
  8. VOTING is officially Open. about 1 week to pick your 2 Favorite Halloween themed creations. Check the Updated OP!

You may if you wish.
  9. Gonna have to abstain, they're all amazing :eek:

My video on my failed creation :p
  10. Does it have to be Halloween themed, or can it just be of a Scary nature?
  11. Sorry the contest is closed to new entries. You may base your Vote on whatever you like. If you want to keep it strictly to Halloween. That is fine - but you can vote on the basis of overall scariness as well
  12. are you going to post the voting standings daily or something?
  13. Umm, not sure... to be decided.
  14. Man! Mine is terrible compared to the rest! :S
  15. Nah Lost mine is bad. Plus I am pretty sure its against the rules to vote for yourself.
  16. Don't down yourself. Yours has a Haunted House feeling to it also at least you enter the contest. :)
  17. I didn't specify - so technically no rule against it
  18. Well I have to say this lostreamer it is good. Mine is just a Jack-o-Lantern Style Creeper while your creation is pretty good. It has the "Abandon House Don't Go In" Type feel to it. I hope you win since its pretty good and really is Halloween themed.
    Iostreamer likes this.
  19. Thanks :D
  20. :rolleyes: You just took the LLO graveyard for your entry. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.