Pretty Scary Contest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish their was another building contest. But their isn't so now I have to wait for months for emc to make another event.
  2. Hopefully we can get some more of these types of things going in the future. They don't have to be as formal as mine, and it doesn't have to be a contest by a Staff Member. But hopefully we will keep more stuff like this going to keep the community interested. :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. Congratulations lost and Bigdavie, great contest Chickeneer! :)
  4. Congratulations!!! You three :), Lost you can final get some sleep :p
  5. Congratulations iOST and Alex. Good effort from the other entries. I am surprised I won anything, in fact I am going to distribute my rupee prize amongst those who never made the top 3 (2500r each if my maths is right). The items I will put to good use.

Thanks to the donators and finally thanks to chickeneer for running the contest.
  6. Thank You BigDavie!
  7. Thanks big davie
  8. thanks bigdavie! who was the grand prize winner and how can you check what place you came in?
  9. I wish we knew the exact results.
  10. Are you doing a Christmas competition? i will enter that if you do it
  11. Im going to make that :D
  12. I am also going to do my own christmas competition later on in the month
  13. I don't have any current plans for a Christmas Competition - but I would at least wait until December for it. I find it weird when people get hyped up on Christmas before Thanksgiving is over
    penfoldex likes this.
  14. I would like to see a christmas competition. You on?
  15. ... :mad:
  16. He's Angry!
  17. He may just go on a chicken slaying rampage :p
  18. Is that homicide or harvesting?
    AlexChance likes this.
  19. I didnt mean to say later on in the month. I mean december
    chickeneer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.