Pretty Scary Contest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can use one of mine :)
  2. I wish I could see the creations I love huge stuff and now i really want to be a staff member but anywho good luck to all
  3. I am not going to be able to get my build finished in time :(

I am donating 10k though ;)
  4. You will - when the community votes on the top 3 here in a few days.

Sad to hear, thank you though :)
  5. I will be surprised if I win.
    And I'm sure everyone else will be too. ;)
  6. how do you take a screen shot? i would love to enter but no use without screen shot
  7. Can I just PM you the people who helped me out with my projects name? I already entered the form in.
  8. I have realized that most people will probably make huge pumpkins with some weird effect and others will make a huge skelly head. What I would do is make a cool haunted mansion with tons of redstone to really make it come to life but that would take too much time and I have too little redstone experience to actually do that. Hey maybe someone thought up of that before I posted this. This will be interesting except those who turn in a pumpkin head
  9. I'm in the process of making a mansion like that in town. It's not haunted really, because making it haunted would mean you need ghosts which the game doesn't have. It's also not Halloween themed either, but that's okay; I'm not entering it into this contest. Besides it won't be done on time for this contest. Just mentioning... xD
  10. Yes - you can just send me the people involved
  11. my entry isnt halloween themed at all... (well kinda).... come to 4271... (smp2)
  12. Whoop! Today is the day!
    Entry DUE Date TODAY!!!
    Good luck everyone!!! :D
  13. I already entered mine but I'm not sure I will win. I bet there are tons of great builders who have made amazing things and voting will be fun even if I don't win.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. aww man wish i could finish my haunted roller coaster in time for this but looks like it might be a while.
  15. I'll donate 2,266 Rupees. :p
    Though if the 266 screws everything up, I'll push it down to 2,000.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Reminder! Today is the Last day to enter - Didn't get your creation built in time? Enter into a different Contest hosted by shaunwhite1982. Click here to find out more!
  17. Just finished entering mine :D
    Equinox_Boss and chickeneer like this.
  18. Are you a good builder?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Good luck everyone! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.