Pretty Scary Contest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a great idea.
  2. so do i! im just waiting this to be sticked to the main page :D
  3. Do we Have to use a texture pack?
  4. Well, no...
    But seeing as default is technically a texture pack, it'd be interesting to see what you did without one at all.
    What he means is that he will be judging how it looks, and that is often greatly affected by your choice of texture pack.
  5. Well for some reason my laptop doesn't let me download texture packs or mods. Thats why I asked, also I have no idea why it doesn't let me download them.
  6. Can you admit more than one?
  7. Not sure why it hasn't been stickied yet... It is ok though - still 5 Days and 1 Hour to get your entries in.

yes you have to use a texture pack. Be it Default or a special Halloween one.

Oops I knew I forgot something. Only one entry per person. And the same creation can only be entered once.

I will edit the OP to reflect this clarification
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I have been updating the Donators to the Prize winners in the OP, but I want to mention that the Total Rupee Prize is up to 116,000 r. So each of the Top 3 winners will each get Almost 39k! Plus many other Item Prizes. Thanks for all of the donations so far and don't forget to get your entry in before it is to late!
  9. Working hard on my entry :p

What would an image editing software be? What aren't we allowed to use it for? :D
  10. That would be (for example) taking the screenshot, than editing it in Photo Shop to give it extra Effect. That would not be allowed
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. Imgur isn't working for me :(
  12. You're amazing ;)

You guys are running out of time!! Quick everyone enter before I explode
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. I would but...
  14. You don't have to use only imgur. Have you tried any other image sharing sites?
    chickeneer likes this.
  15. I don't know any other.
  16. Nice chickeneer.. wonder who will win. ;)
  17. Tinypic works alright. You could even use Photobucket or Flickr, but they require you to make an account first.

Plot twist! In the end, chickeneer wins the contest :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  18. Entered, thanks Quite_indeed. :)
  19. No problem! I'm one step closer to not exploding ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I'll send in mine as soon as I can! Don't explode yet!
    quite_indeed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.