Pretty Scary Contest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is making me slightly anxious...
  2. well actually... :p

jk, I haven't forgotten about you all yet. Though for some reason I wasn't getting notifications people were replying to the thread. I assure you that the Results from the Contest are nearly finalized.
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. About how long til' the post?
  4. Dude. Chill. Wait. The results will come on when it's time.
    Qwerty189 and AlexChance like this.
  5. Then freeze me in a cryogenic chamber.
  6. Jabba the hut... We need you now.
    ReeXz likes this.
  7. Ohhh hahaaa I see what you did there.
  8. The winners will be announced later today! I will post here when it is ready to go. Rupee Prizes will be distributed at the Time of the Announcement. Physical Prizes for the Top 3 will be found at Residence 8002 on smp4 (which is right off of the town spawn)

I encourage everyone to enjoy Mob Disguise for the rest of the Day!
    penfoldex and Dwight5273 like this.
  9. The anticipation, kills. I dunno if I'll be alive at the time of results, lol.
  10. Hey everyone. Head over to smp4. Residence 8002 for the in-game announcement of the winners. :D

Note: I will update the OP shortly after :D and I will go ahead and distribute the Rupee winnings.
  11. well, an in-game Announcement for the Winners wasn't my brightest idea ever. lol - but anyway. Congratulations to Iostreamer, Alexchance, and BigDavie for being the winners of the Contest. They have all been credited the Rupee Prize to their Accounts and the Item prizes are available for pickup at Residence 8002 on smp4.

Thank you to all who entered and/or Voted. Unfortunately not everyone can win. But I hope you had some fun with it :D

Enjoy the Rest of your Halloween!!!

Note to Prize Winners: If you have issues accessing the chests - let me know ASAP
  12. you should link the winners' names to their entries on imgur.
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. K, give me a minute
  14. I lost sighs.. Well that was a huge waste of money. Sorta seems like I probably got like 2 votes and ended up 18th place.
  15. I probably got 17th then. :(
  16. Congratulations to the winners!
  17. Thanks Shady :D
  18. Well where did Iostreamer do his thing. Its obviouslily not in town.
  19. It was built in the Wilderness - smp4 I believe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.