Possible New Vault Goal!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 1, 2013.

?

Should those who earn their 100th vault page be rewarded with it being a wild accessible page?

Yes. 215 vote(s) 70.7%
No. 89 vote(s) 29.3%
  1. I wasn't saying it wasn't possible. I was saying another perk only diamond supporters can get because regular members can only get two vault pages.
  2. What if there was a set price for wild access? Maybe free members, since they cannot buy as many pages, an extra 30,000 for diamond after the last page, 20,000 for gold after their last page and 10,000 for reg members after their last page.?
  3. Ok, I've read enough complaints and things on this matter. My only and utmost concern is if this will affect Ender Chest in anyway. if so I must say this Idea is Not good at all 100% no no. but if there is no plans in affecting Ender Chest in anyway at all, I say go ahead, no skin off my back.
  4. I'm gonna use my imagination here for a bit... IF i was a supporter, I'd want something worth supporting. yes. IF I was busy in the wild, and didn't want to leave, and wanted to bank instead of doing trips, then yes. IF i somehow accumulated over 1mil rupees, and was paying 20$ a month, i would PROBABLY have ran out of things to do/build so any helpful addition to add a twist to my game play would be lovely! And i don't think the problem with people is HOW they get a wilderness vault, its IF they get one! SO GIVE THEM ONE! It's a yes for me. **** I cannot help but completely agree with Battmeghs though. i think that is very unfair!*****
  5. [Sarcasm]Thank you staff for making diamond supporters get another amazing feature that only they can get and anyone else cant unless we pay 20$ a month because all of us don't shouldn't get anything even if we are the 99% of what makes up EMC.[Sarcasm]
  6. giv me 1000000 pgz an dey mus al b abl to b acesed in wild or i hax u guyz real bad
    HxCami10 and neonkillah like this.
  7. I say no. Only us diamond supporters could access the wild page. I say we pay a fee for the wild page in order to obtain it.
    JMB6362 likes this.
  8. Make it cost like, 500r to open it in /wild, hehehehe :p
    JMB6362 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  9. I think Gold+ should get it automatically because they ARE supporting the Server's
    daulton03 likes this.
  10. I think Gold+ but Diamond is possible =P
  11. Free Wild Vault-You already spent 1 million on it... There is no other reason to have 100 pages than to have wild access, why charge for something they have already paid for?
  12. After a bit of searching for a previous thread, I found this:
    I agree with this completely. Although this is a bit dated, it shows a great point- why shouldn't we keep emc as legit as possible? Vaults from the wild would be terrible.
    Furthermore, it really favors diamond supporters. There are many active, supportive, and helpful normal/iron/gold players who might not be able to afford a diamond supporter-ship.
  13. It has never been set in stone that this is exactly how it's going to happen.
    it was first suggested that it will happen on Diamond Supoorters 100th page, but the max is now down to 50.
    Also, another suggestion would be for other user to simply pay the 1 million up front.
    And Iron?
  14. Well sorry but I think being a free player sorta sucks. A lot of us even with saving cant afford 20$ a month because it could be a huge financial drain. I might be able to get it today or later this weekend I plan on being a diamond for a month.
  15. I think this is a good idea. You get back what you put in!:)
  16. Is that because your gold?
    RainbowChin likes this.
  17. Well, I think ( as stated before ) that diamond should get a 5,000r fee to acess the vault in the wild. Oh, and diamond members will use the vault as a chest so I say every new vault they buy, the vault fee increases by 20r. Same for everybody including the free.
  18. To all the free players saying "give us this" or "this isn't fair"
    Due to my... *cough* large amount of alts *cough*, I often play as a free player. This means I get to see everything from both a supporter side, and a free to play side.

In terms of these updates, you're gaining something, not losing. Before this update, we all got 1 page of vault - now each and every member here, regardless of supporter status, has the ability to get a second.

Of course, supporters have got more, up to 50. Now, I know that to you this may seem a little unfair, but lets put everything into perspective here (clever link hiding, eh?). Scroll down to the "Donating" section of that link and read it. Now be glad that the lovely admins at EMC aren't doing just that.

All a couple of extra pages in a vault does is allows what, a couple or server hops less. Nothing more, nothing less - it's really not a huge deal.

The wild vault, if it's going to happen, has already been said to be claimable by all players, regardless of supporter status. The only difference between the two is that free players don't get all the slots in the build up to the wild vault - but they still get the vault itself. Now, I don't know if it's just me, but personally, that wild vault is the important thing about it all. Not what is probably actually over 9000 item slots.

So, as a supporter: thank you very much Aikar for using your free time to create this amazing update. I'll probably buy about 5 pages and then stop there, as I don't really need that many. I appreciate you setting the limit high though - making it so players that are able to, and choose to help keep the servers online get the slight convenience of those extra slots.

And as a free player: thanks for making it so I can vault written books, renamed items and a whole host of other items. I'll buy my 2nd page (6 7 times), having double the space is very nice. Thanks for letting us non-supporters get a bit extra space too - after all, you could have made it so free players still only had one page.
  19. I'm not sure if its been mentioned yet, just got a connection and have to go in a second,
    but rather than 100 pages which I don't realistically see being used, why not drop the number to 25/30 and have the price raised logarithmically to a total of 1M rupees paid, but keeping the last page as the wild page. This way the money sink is maintained and a realistic number of pages is used.
    I may be online tomorrow to continue this debate. Toodles.
  20. The max has in fact been changed, (will be) to 50
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.