[POLL] The New Wastelands Name

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 28, 2013.

?

What should the OLD/CURRENT Wild/Nether be named

Frontier 281 vote(s) 57.6%
Empire 28 vote(s) 5.7%
Province 24 vote(s) 4.9%
Nation 11 vote(s) 2.3%
Firmament 8 vote(s) 1.6%
Colony 46 vote(s) 9.4%
Mainland 71 vote(s) 14.5%
Perm (to match with Vola) 6 vote(s) 1.2%
Enduring 13 vote(s) 2.7%
  1. I like "Frontier" for the name of the new Wild

I chose "Lost", because I like the way "The Lost Land" sounds, even though it will probably end up being "Wasteland"
  2. Yes! And we can all be lost children, and include pirates and mermaids. This all sounds very familiar...
  3. "This is a good land, we shall prosper here, and we shall call it.... this land" "no! we shall call it your grave!" "Aah! curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" "Hahahahaha! Mine is an Evil laugh, now die!" .... sorry... had to say it... one of my favorite lines from Firefly...
  4. Nation would be really cool except for one major thing: there are already nations in the wild. I own the largest, fastest growing Wilderness community in Smp1. If the wild is named somthing that would remove the status we have set for ourselves, such as Kingdom, then all our hard work would be not nearly as rewarding.

I hope to establish alliances with other groups who would like to be recognized as a "Nation". We currantly have 15 people in our capital and we are open for trade and immigration.

Shadow1944, King of Draca
  5. Wash is funny........
    ueala and pyro_vampiress like this.
  6. I voted the popular on both, of course finding out it was the popular afterwards. Also I got bored earlier and made a 50 chain linked paper clip whip that's larger than the size of the table I'm typing on. XD
    pyro_vampiress likes this.
  7. wait would this reset all off the 1000 r locked chest!? i just got 2!!! lol
  8. The current wild/nether will never be reset....
  9. So unless i missed something (Probably ._.) This new world will only be reset at each new block adding update, or will it be reset more often?
  10. New block (I think)
  11. Do you have any proof of owning the fastest growing community?
  12. I think it is a tie between the LLO and New Republic for wild community growing speed. 15 man, come on, the LLO has at least a hundred and NR has about 30 as of right now.
  13. Yes sir.
    Beat a growth rate of 6 per week
  14. And might i add i was talking about smp1
  15. Many camps have had more people join per week than 6, such as the LLO.
  16. I would enjoy a way to teleport back to my home in the wild if I have not agroed any mobs and can pay a certain amount of rupees. This would allow people to venture out much farther without worrying about having to get back. Just a thought?
  17. Been suggested before, always rejected.
  18. Cools... i like pirates and mermaids... let's do it !!!! :p
  19. nooooooooo!!!!! welll at least the greifing will be gone i guess..... :<
  20. Why no? How is that a bad thing?