[POLL] The New Wastelands Name

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 28, 2013.

?

What should the OLD/CURRENT Wild/Nether be named

Frontier 281 vote(s) 57.6%
Empire 28 vote(s) 5.7%
Province 24 vote(s) 4.9%
Nation 11 vote(s) 2.3%
Firmament 8 vote(s) 1.6%
Colony 46 vote(s) 9.4%
Mainland 71 vote(s) 14.5%
Perm (to match with Vola) 6 vote(s) 1.2%
Enduring 13 vote(s) 2.7%
  1. Whatever the new wastelands is, it sounds cool. :)
  2. I agree there should be a way for people that want to come back that would benefit the whole.
  3. Hmm... so, we have to live in the wild now?! Man, Im gonna lag so much on my terrible computer... :/
  4. Nope. Just the option to live there without the fear of being reset is coming. :)
  5. Thank you. You guys are the best
  6. When will it open?
  7. soooo whens it going to happen? its 1.5 now...
  8. The staff are working hard to get the wastelands in stephan. Alot of people like you really want to go to the wastelands and see what's in that world. I'm really excited for it and i know you are, but we have to be patient hopefully they can do it by the next up date. I'm not trying to rush you staff i'm just trying to say that you can take your time on the update hopefully everyone will be patient for the wastelands.

I know that JustinGuy,IceCreamCow,Aikar, and Maxarias are working HARD for the wastelands to get on the server ASAP. But everyone has to take there time on stuff. Keep on working hard Admins, and i Hope that the wastelands will be good! :D
  9. I gotta say, I'm really exciting for this.
  10. Thrilled for the Wastelands!
  11. so when are these worlds gonna be added?
  12. When is it coming? Is it out now?
  13. Not just yet. ETA: Within the next month - probably fortnight. Aikar has pushed a load of bug fixes out in the past couple of weeks to prepare (*delayed*) for them so not long now. :)
  14. Bug fixing delayed it... as always MC updates always slows down our feature development.

I also had/have alot of personal time being used lately -- I've really been playing Ingress for excercise, and sorry my personal health > EMC :p
    jrm531, PenguinDJ, Spenser6 and 3 others like this.
  15. Thanks dood :D