[POLL] Rainbow Theme: Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Jun 27, 2018.

?

Rainbow theme?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2018.
Yay! Rainbows for days! 84 vote(s) 79.2%
Nay. Colors aren't my thing. 22 vote(s) 20.8%
  1. A boring webpage with rainbows as colors that burn off player's eyes from pure amazing
  2. I wouldn't use it myself but I'm sure having the option isn't a bad thing.
  3. I like the green theme that I currently use, but I would give the rainbow theme a try! ;)
    607, rhxa and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  4. Show me the rainbow. I'll think about it. :p
    Green's pretty cool tho.
  5. I am sure many would use it.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. The green theme has been my favorite for years. Guess I would try out the new rainbow colors, but I doubt I would change to that. Love my green layout. Could be great for some people though! +1
    607 likes this.
  7. #pridemonth
    wooohooo
    We3_MPO and rhxa like this.
  8. I'm not sure whether or not I would use it, but more options are never a bad thing. :)
  9. except when choosing ice cream flavors. must get quadruple scoop
  10. *prepares to post an update in the thread about "which theme do you use?"*

:p
    SliceOfRhyBread and MoreMoople like this.
  11. too lazy to find it, but I think there was one rather recently
    Sazukemono likes this.
  12. Where will there be a custom color theme option? Rainbow isn't my thing but custom colors... Now that is where it's at.
  13. So what do we think so far? :cool:
    Before you bring out the pitchforks and color maps, this is totally a joke fyi.
  14. Even if it doesn't, this post makes the thread worth it. You have done well, my son.
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Considering the sheer amount of options, and the fact everything is in the admin panel, I don't think this will happen anytime soon.
  16. Oof.

Regardless of what colors you end up assigning to each part, please, for the love of paint, make all of the background black. The purple is killing any fragment of a graphic designer currently residing in my soul.

Aside from that, looks good so far :p
    607, rhxa, MoreMoople and 1 other person like this.
  17. Lol, you missed before my awesome edit.

Go check the text under that pic.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  18. Er, I'll second what Rhy said...but I feel the need to point out the distressing amount of PMs. I'm not even sure I have ever sent or received as many as you have unread.
    SliceOfRhyBread and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Senior Staff services mostly =P. I glance through them as new ones come in, but go through to clean them up and verify everything was completed weekly or so.
    MoreMoople and FunWart like this.
  20. Thank you Kanye, very cool!
    AltPunisher and Hashhog like this.