Pokemon Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LittleRobotSeffy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. I have added all three of you to take part in your Friend Safari in X and Y.. I have been told I have an Electric Safari. My friend code is 3652-1956-2930.
    LittleRobotSeffy, 607 and TotoStyle like this.
  2. I'll boot up my 3ds when I get home and add you too :D
    I'm mostly on Omega Ruby right now, I think I have X still though...
    TotoStyle likes this.
  3. I have X, Y, and AS... I also have Yellow (VC), Blue (VC) and Black 2 for my poke transporter although I am not sure how the VC game work with transporter even though I have read repeatedly that they do.. But I still have dream radar as well which keeps my Black 2 game busy.. :) ..My Y game is in french to setup masuda pairs..
    607 and TotoStyle like this.
  4. i cant believe im doing this
    but ill trade for a lucario and charzard with megastones
  5. are you willing to trade friend codes and if so how?
  6. This is like the one time its 100% okay to bump an old thread.

I added all three of you.
  7. Just got a brand New Froakie from Cami! YAY!
  8. is there away to transport platinum pokemon to Omega ruby?

i have a level 100 arceus with maxed stats using those "up" bottles. It dosent even know juggernaut and its can still defeat 2 areceus(true) with just surf.

legit no joke

im willing to trade a idk what you want?
  9. I posted what I would like.
    O - O I don't really need an arceus. I just want a level one of your favorite breedable pokemon.|
    If you have a black or white or Black 2 or white 2 you can transfer pokemon up through the gens.
    607 likes this.
  10. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum (And by extension Fire Red Heart Gold and Leaf Green Soul Silver) had a quirky little minigame in Black and White (+sequels). It required you to have the original brick DS system or early DS Lite systems, the ones that still had the GBA(+C) slot. (That was for a different games, namely 3rd gen into 4th including those FR/LG games..) 4th into 5th required 2 ds systems, as the system with the 4th gen game in it was connected via download play initiated by the 5th gen game. It was a game with bushes that you could send 6 pokemon at a time from 4th gen into 5th and you had to catch then with a pokeball slingshot thingy.. This minigame only unlocked after beating the elite 4 the first time in 5th gen. 5th gen games can connect into Poke Transporter (The side-app for Poke Bank) to bring them into 6th gen. It alot of work but in theory if you had all of the available systems, you could in theory transport a pokemon from the original RBGY games (Not the VC versions) through all of the generations into 6th gen.. A few of my friends still have their first Dragonite.. :)

EDIT: So I have done research and found that my friends could not possibly have had their first dragonite from 1st gen as there was a disconnect between 2nd gen and 3rd gen, which later prompted FR/LG and later on HG/SS and ever later yet with OR/AS. 1st and 2nd gen shared limited compatibility and had a different IV/EV system then that of today.. Stats maxed at 15 IVs rather than the 31 of today. There was also a communication disconnect between GB(C) and GBA as they operated with different systems.

While FR/LG are 1st gen games, they are considered 3rd gen because of the inclusion of 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon. 3rd gen connects into 4th gen indirectly via Pal Park which requires you to "recapture" pokemon.. Think safari zone with your pokemon from 3rd gen..

4th to 5th is the minigame outlined above with the 2 DS systems via Download Play (4th gen included HG/SS) and 5th into 6th is the Poke Transporter (the free side-app for Poke Bank). Poke Transporter transports the entirety of the first box of the pc of the game trading from, this transport box then has to be cleared before Poke Transporter can work again. All pokemon going through Poke Transporter are also passed through a legitimacy checker (Essentially the same checker that is used in the Pokemon VG championships) to check for abnormalities commonly attributed to hacked or illegitimate pokemon. Any pokemon that fails the legitimacy check is stuck in 5th gen and cannot come forward..
    607 and LittleRobotSeffy like this.
  11. I don't have many pokes in AS but in X i have liek 7 boxes full:
    Temmie's games and codes:
    X - Serena
    Alpha Sapphire - Azumarill
    Friend Code: 1607-1624-3218 PowerMoves

also open to battle (seriously, i get really bored and have a team waiting in the box)

edit 2: hidden ability froakie would be nice, i die to those things too many times and would like a taste of the power
  12. I'll trade u 6 mega ex's for te worst on u have Bc I like u xDDDDDD
  13. But what I really want is one first level of your favorite breedable pokemon. Because Friendship. I'ma raise it up and make it the cutest Pokemon that ever Battled!
  14. In this case, add me and I'll trade you a baby gible becus GARCHOMP IS AMAZING.
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  15. You need protean? Give me a minute to toss my Gredinja in the day care with the other parent of most of my pokemon... xD
    Chespinlover77 and Loomyinati like this.
  16. yeah i'll add you
  17. I'm not sure if double posting is bad in this situation but next goal is contrary serperior, same with the greninja i die to those so much i need a taste of the power
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  18. I'm guessing you missed the serperior event
  19. Nah I didn't I just blindly reset my game
  20. Hmm.. When I get home, Ill tell ya my code, lvl 1 eevee anyone or..., lvl 99 Lugia

Edit: Iv got pokemon Alpha sapphire