Pokemon Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LittleRobotSeffy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. its you guys interacting in this thread <3
    autumnrain26 and Loomyinati like this.
  2. I have a level 100 starly
    H4x whaaaaaaaaaaaat
    any questions on how?
  3. Spam the B button.
  4. Working on it.. (Sorry its taking so long.. I had the Chimchar (btw, it infected all of my pokemon with pokerus.. xD ) this morning, but I've RNG'ing a Destiny Knot all morning to take advantage of its 5 IVs while breeding.. :eek: ).. When I am done it should know 4 different Punch moves to take advantage of that Iron Fist Ability.. :3
  5. Building a whole new team, may have pokes bred with unwanted natures and could trade those. (going for an altaria-m,
    lucario w/ bullet punch, galvantula etc...)
  6. I've been breeding weedle from a beedrill holding a power weight and a ditto holding a power belt. This is so the parents have their HP and defence IVs passed down, but some weird things have happened. On some of the newly hatched weedles, when I check with the IV judge it says they don't have an IV in HP. Is this because they have been given the ditto's HP stat instead?
    So basically, can the power items take the relevant stat from the other breeding pokemon, or just the item holder?
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  7. As far as I know, only Destiny Knots can guarantee IV passage and if I remember correctly its 3 random IVs that are passed. Just as everstone passes nature.
  8. referencing this i have 2 riolus (with egg moves high jump kick & bullet punch) and a whole bunch of swablus.
  9. anybody got an adamant entei?
  10. Destiny knots allow five IVs to be passed down, instead of three.
    I found out about the power items on here. They boost/lower EVs and ensure the carriage of IVs.
  11. 5 of the combined 12 stats.. It sometimes takes a lot of shiny mews to sacrifice to the RNG masters to get 6 perfects.. xD
  12. Just a reminder: the event Pokemon were released yesterday!
    Get your Manaphy via internet and Mew via you code, if you signed up to the news letter. The password me and my friends got was mew2016, so use that if you didn't sign up :)
  13. thanks for the info i'll be getting that rn
  14. Doesn't work for North America.
    However, the 3rd is when the letter is supposed to be sent here, so hopefully I get the code. (if I do I'll post it)
    TotoStyle likes this.
  15. Looks like it is a single-use code similar to the one for game-stop. Also it is Identical to the one given out by Gamestop.
    Its going to be released just like the Articuno, Zapados, and Moltres codes.
  16. Looking for starters.
    I don't know how to access my player code
  17. go into your friends list (face icon in the home menu) and you should find your friendcode. I got a modest snivy in the box.
  18. I want to battle someone
    i can trade right now
    Got any lucarios or charzard up for trade?
    My code is 1118 1071 7980
  19. Ok, so after SoulSilver, I sort of got off the poke train, so to speak. :p So if I were to purchase a poke game to be able to trade with you guys, which one should I go with? Keep in mind, I have not played any of the ones after SoulSilver, but I did play quite a few up to that one. I still have my soul silver and a couple older ones, so if I do get a new game, I may trade up with what I have available to me. :D Let me know what you guys think!
  20. x, y, ruby, or saphire