Pokemon Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LittleRobotSeffy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Im just waiting for Pokemon Sun and Moon to come out. I haven't played too much Omega Ruby lately.
  2. I have a few decent Koffings and Kricketots I could trade, as well as some Adamant Good IV'd Corphishes with sgg moves to trade, and a shiny wingull as well
  3. That is great. Are you willing to trade friend codes with anyone?
  4. I might get my 2DS out and join the fun :)
    I have both games from ORAS and Pokemon Y, as well as other older ones.
  5. <3Will trade level 100 charizard for level 1 rattata <3
  6. Excellent. What kinds of Pokemon are you willing to trade and if so are you willing to give out your Friend code. If you are willing to give out your code would it be Via PM, or would you post it here?
  7. I actually do have some perfect stat charmander for trade. Would you like to trade Friend Codes?
  8. Nah, I was only kidding :p

Though if I ever do get my DS charged up maybe, though my name would be revealed :p
  9. You used your whole name as your 3DS name?
    Also: You can post if you are willing to trade only under certain conditions.
  10. Yay! Now that I have a 3DS again I shall join in the fun! I have finished OR, and I am replaying X right now :) I'll share my friend code with everyone once I get home and get it.

BTW Seffy, mine has changed since the last time we traded (which seems like AGES ago :p)
    Seffychan likes this.
  11. I know most people wont be willing to trade this
    but can i trade a lvl 1oo gardevoir for a lvl 100 shiny gardevoir
  12. my code is 1821 9452 0222 karl
  13. Please name what pokemon you are willing to trade.
  14. phione
  15. YourNameHere's Games and Codes:
    Pokemon I am willing to trade:
    Pokemon I would Like:
  16. Lux_Militus Games and Codes:alpha sapphire 1821 9452 0222 karl
    Pokemon I am willing to trade: phione
    Pokemon I would Like: any pokemon (i have em all anyway )
    Seffychan likes this.
  17. 3969-7829-0831 is my friend code. And I am willing to trade whatever :D
    Seffychan likes this.
  18. Sorry for the bump, but I dug out my 2DS :p
    Friend code: 1435-4902-0022
    Games: Y and AS
    Pokemon for trade: Well, I have a ton of level one ralts and a few decent Pokemon I will trade. Basically, anything unimportant in my boxes. I have the odd shiny and 90+.
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  19. I'm adding all three of you when I get home from work
    TotoStyle likes this.
  20. Just a friendly reminder to those that do not know, If you sign up to receive trainers newsletters from Pokemon.com before June 1st they will be emailing re-distributions of codes for the mew that was released earlier this year via Gamestop (in the us) and a number of different outlets in Europe. They say that if you received the code earlier this year, as it is the same event pokemon, you will not be able to receive it again.. And in other notes, continuing with the Year of Pokemon events, Manaphy will be available in all 6th gen game (X, Y, OR, AS) on June 1st via Mystery Gift. Manaphy is the only "breedable" legend to date.. I mean breedable as in able to produce eggs, however, Ditto is its only possible mate and the pairing produces Phione.. :)