Pokemon Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LittleRobotSeffy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. I'ma have some extra Snivy with Contrary I think, because I am breeding them right now.
    Loomyinati likes this.
  2. So far I have three snivy with Contrary. One happened to have been a female so I put it into the daycare.
    I'm really glad this isn't IRL because basically I have a Pokemon Mill.
  3. Anyone have a HA Roselia (Leaf Guard)? Ive been trying to get one via hordes to breed a HP Fire Technician Roserade but its proven fruitless. HA Chimchars (Iron Fist) and/or Swinubs (Thick Fat) would also be welcome
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  4. YourNameHere's Games and Codes:
    Pokemon I am willing to trade:
    Pokemon I would Like:
  5. Whoopsie, forgot about that :p

Games and Codes: Y, Omega Ruby, 2938-9047-4450
    Pokémon I would like: Hidden Ability Roselia, Swinub, and/or Chimchar
    Pokémon I am willing to trade: Kricketot, Various Shinies (Goldeen, Wingull, Pangoro, Audino), Some Decent Modest Porygons.
  6. I've got 17 snivy with Contrary. One is female. About half have nicknames.
  7. Got a new Gible named Ricky <3
  8. What is the dreamworld ability for Roselia and Swinub..? I am interested in that shiny Audino to add to my collection of mega-shinies.. :3 ..Does it mayhaps have Regenerator? (Edit 2: Leaf guard and Thick Fat.. Gimme like an hour or so to Nav them into dreamworld abilities.. :3)

EDIT: I do have a source of Technician Porygon and Prankster Riolulus.. I has Dream Radar and Black 2 with Poke Bank/Transporter.. :3
  9. I have you provisionally added in my friend's list, and I got 2 Swinub with Thick Fat and 2 Roselia with Leaf Guard from breeding my DW Mamoswine and Nav'ed Roselia.. I can let you decide between which one of both you want.. :p My FC is in the prior pages a couple of times..

Mild Male that is Somewhat of a clown.
    Docile Male that is Highly persistent.

Jolly Male that is a little quick tempered.
    Lonely Female that is strong willed.
  10. Anyone got a ditto with an IV in defence I could trade for or borrow?
    I am trying to breed a good IV'd beedrill, and having a defence IV is very important, as mega beedrill has an awful defence stat.
    I can trade a few legendaries or high levels, or a load of 1-2 IV beedrills or level 1 ralts.
    EDIT: Don't worry, I got one. Thanks anyway :D
  11. Let me check if any ditto mirages are up in my game and I catch a few (hopefully).. :)
  12. Thanks :)
    I'm currently catching some in Y, so together, we might get some :D
  13. None of my mirages had ditto today unfortunately, and I checked all of my ditto, but none had def, although one of my Imposters has high Sp. Def.. xD ..So I am jumping into my ditto safari (hopefully I still have that friend).. Where is the IV checker in X/Y?
  14. The IV checker in XY is in Kiloude city, but you can also use online calculators.
  15. This work? (EDIT: Lol, I just scrolled up and saw that you got one while I was trying to figure out this calculator.. xD )
  16. I usually use this one: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php
  17. :eek: Thanks for doing this for me, I'll take the female roselia and either swinub, now its time to find a chimchar, breed like theres no tomorrow, and endlessly grind for BP to get moves/items :p
  18. i'll add you becus i need that porygon i traded my modest p2 away and he was awesome :(... i also need to battle you... banana is amazing.
  19. : - : This is the best thing I've ever woken up to <3
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  20. I understand this post is irrelevant but, what is it??