Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FriedLikeRice, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Went to the park today, over 100 people sitting around 3 lures no joke. I took a picture on my phone ill upload it later
  2. no joke i went around taking gyms this morning (5 of them) then i went to a popular spot and met a guy who was about to go take em all back, he activated three lures near me to keep me there :D
    607, MissKells and Hrghorhg like this.
  3. There is 4 spots in my downtown that people gather by the boatload. lures popped for like 4 hours I was there. on all the pokestops I could see.
    PhoenixAffinity and bitemenow15 like this.
  4. Decided to support team valor and put their logo in my sig
    side not got adratini today and evolved my eevee :D
    battmeghs and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  5. Well, if anyone's got a spare compatible smartphone... :rolleyes:
  6. Or two :rolleyes:
  7. It is now available in the UK :p
  8. First of all my phone doesn't support Snapchat filters, and now this. I really need to get my broken z5 fixed so I can be trendy again ;-;
    Sachrock likes this.
  9. My pokemon hunting grounds:

where I got pika pika tonight:

10. I have a terrible Iphone 4s which cannot support Pokemon Go, i am going to suffer for a little longer and wait for the next Iphone to come out, so no Pokemon Go for now :(
  11. is that a college campus?
  12. nope, that's the Capitol building and grounds in Austin, TX. University of Texas in Austin is nearby too and that's pretty crazy as well but the Capitol is a known breeding ground for Pikachu and it's a nice loop that takes about 5 minutes so it's a good place to play.
    SirTah likes this.
  13. i wish i had that many pokestops near me
  14. i have two pokestops and one gym about 15 miles away... yay living in the middle of no where XD
    jkjkjk182, SirTah and Aiyard like this.
  15. I saw like 5 people walking in circles in the drive in front of my house, heads down in their phones. I caught a glimpse of one's screen, and it looked vaguely like Pokemon Go. Of course it did.

Y'all look extremely silly, and I had fun creeping on you out of my window.
    battmeghs and Aiyard like this.
  16. i was just hunting an onix.. when a seaking appeared .... threw a ball AND crash. fml
  17. I thought this was mildly relevant. Relevant enough because it's amazing.
    SirTah likes this.
  18. Look at this weird one I caught...

SirTah likes this.
  19. Rarest I have found is a Tauros
  20. Are people playing this who didn't even know the Pokémon beforehand?
    That's pretty cool, I guess.
    SirTah likes this.