PLEASE Stop With The Grammar Nazism.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ItsMeAubey, Feb 13, 2014.

?

Should there be an anti grammar-nazi rule?

Yes 11 vote(s) 18.3%
No 49 vote(s) 81.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Again, refer to such cases where spelling makes it hard to decipher meaning. While we do not need people to the extremity that many examples of grammar Nazis are, we need them, albeit the less insane ones, to correct mistakes like that. Between people, grammar Nazis are a far distance away from occasionally correcting people but on the internet, after once or twice, whoever is correcting is labelled a grammar Nazi.
    607 likes this.
  2. JUST DO IT IN A PM

PLEEEASE.

PLEASE.

PLOX.

PLZ

PL

LZ

PLOX

KTHANKSBAI
  3. boozle628 likes this.
  4. You hate spam? Wat
    607, slash14459 and technologygeek like this.
  5. Personally, I feel as if the people that post grammar incorrectly are in at least one of four categories:

1) He/she doesn't primarily speak English, which is understandable.

2) The person isn't old enough to have learned proper grammar. Which this is also partially understandable.

3) The person is too lazy to care what they type - in this case you should read, and proofread before you hit 'enter'.

4) It was an accident - in this case I see no need for people correcting someone ... I do it just to troll friends; It does bother me if grammar is incorrect, but I don't go all crazy if someone doesn't correct it at once.

Edit) Sidenote: There are a lot of plugins that can auto-correct grammar. (Examples) k ... will output as Okay, im will output as I'm, and so forth.
  6. If you dislike people spamming about fixing peoples grammar, stop spamming and fix your grammar.
    607 likes this.
  7. The irony of everything.

I LUV SPAMZ

DONT CORRECT THIS. SERIOUSLY.
  8. boozle628, slash14459 and mba2012 like this.
  9. *I love spam
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. I think that everything that can be said has been said here. Let's all move on and play minecraft. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.