Piwi Day 2023: Year of Geocaching Piwi

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, May 26, 2023.

?

Did you know who Piwi is before seeing this thread?

This poll will close on May 26, 2024 at 5:01 AM.
Yes. 11 vote(s) 84.6%
No. 2 vote(s) 15.4%
  1. i may have found 1 for salle for 4.50 euro but its in a dark room and probely used by a kid but the ting was ther was a name still need to google that but it said somting with brand pingwing ar you 100% shure thats a piwi and not a Ali expres pingwin
  2. I'm intending to draw today!
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. Sounds awesome, go for it!
  4. Ah, not joining in?
    That's fine, although I would say the more the merrier. :D

Edit: I'm drawing now, you can't enter anymore!
  5. Sorry for the delay, but my laptop had been taken away to some forest far away, and Piwi had to go find it. ;)

Congratulations to the winner! Please contact me when you have watched the video, so I don't spoil the surprise. :)
    If anyone wants to congratulate the winner: feel free to do so, but if you mention their name, use a spoiler tag!
    Thanks for joining, everyone. :D
    Egeau, Raaynn, Rhyblet and 1 other person like this.
  6. Congratulations to this year's Winner! Enjoy your prizes o/
    607 likes this.
  7. What a fun video again! :D Congratulations to the winner!

Wow, I can't believe that I've won! I was just casually watching the video, when I all of a sudden I heard the number 11 drop, and thought to myself, "huh wait, wasn't that my number?!.."... Yes, yes it was! :D Yay! :D Now, the next time I see Egeau again, dare I say we'd have the first discussion of the piwi day certificate contents in real life? :p
    Thank you! I can't wait to see what's inside the Piwi Certificate, I've been way too curious for way too long. :p
    Egeau, triphora and 607 like this.
  8. Piwi sure did have an adventure in the video. Congrats to this year's winner!
    607 likes this.
  9. Congrats to the winner! Will you be publishing a piwi-themed geocache to celebrate the occasion?
    607 likes this.
  10. 🎊🥳🎉