Paying 10.000 for an idea! (Redstone)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PThagaard, Mar 12, 2012.

1. a working 12h clock
  2. an x's and o's game
    a song using noteblocks
  3. Before reading this thread, please ask yourself these question
    -How many elements are there to your game? Does your game involve a display like Cake Defense, or Snake? -How will the player interact with the game? Will it require pressing levers or stepping on pressure plates?
    -What is the objective? What are the conditions for winning?

-idea 1
    A push the sand out of the box game, with different rounds
    -How it works: When you press the stone button to activate the game, the memory array is activated. A memory array works on the same principle as the sheet music in the programmable piano, only in this case, the memory being stored in the rotating glass and wool does not correspond to musical notes, but to conditions in the game.
    When you press the stone button at the beginning, a sixty second redstone timer is activated, which push sand in the box, you will have to try to push it out before it falls in the box

-Idea 2 Death Run

Players run across the extended pistons as seen from this birds eye view.

My first obstacle is powered by redstone clocks.

You can view the redstone clock arrangement below.

The second obstacle I used are a set of pressure plates that run along the course that are attached to dispensers filled with arrows. These dispensers hit the player with arrows if they step on the wrong pressure plates. I also included some false pressure plates to try and fool the player.

Here are two pressure plates that are not activated.

how the memory array works for our obstacle course here:

Here is the redstone pulser that sends pulses to power the moving memory array.

Hope it helps
  4. I suggest a device that ends wars.
    PThagaard likes this.
  5. What abote a Hiden piston clock!!! :)
  6. make a video :p with redstone lamp wall xD
  7. A useless animal killer which you insert any animal you hate, put it in slot, and then it smashes the animal to bits with pistons then comes down pouring lava for an extra touch XD (only for useless animals such as pigs (i am a pig hater))
  8. a defense system for stuff in the wild. Comes with pressure plates, dispensers on all sides and arrows in them so if a griefer wants a chest you apparently havent locked, you do that instead to kill the griefer
  9. Was actually thinking about it, but it could kill no. Griefers ;)
  10. a fully aotomated moving robot!
  11. a car with pistons as wheels XD
  12. I'm not sure if said, but work on a Tic-Tac-Toe board. I've seen some before, and it will provide fun for the whole server/
  13. make something that would normally be simple such as piston stairs or minecart chest dispenzer (pez dispenser is a good one) but do it with zero redstone used. you can do this a few ways one which is the hardest is to use dispensers and presure plates (this one is more difficult due to the items despawn delay) another way to do it is with detector rail and minecarts.

:)
  14. A smp# has many people who are looking for fun! So why dont you build an obsticle course? But its not some little jumping parkour thingy, make it so people can make a team to accomplish the course. Like for example, 3 people have to get to pressure plates to stand on to open the door. Then the fourth person goes through the doors to keep the doors open so the rest of the team can move on. And through the doors is another cahllenge or somthing ;3
  15. dude this is a REDSTONE project. i believe redstone should be required :rolleyes:
    PThagaard likes this.
  16. a dance club with flashing floor panels, using that new light block and some pulsers