Paying 10.000 for an idea! (Redstone)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PThagaard, Mar 12, 2012.

1. How about a an octagon that pits animals released via redstone timed gates into a battle octagon that you can practice kill on or use dipsensor hooked up to levers to kill.

Or an indiana jones temple of doom full of cryptic puzzles to get through full of cobwebs, bridges and minecarts.
  2. USE THE EDIT BUTTON...

Also, I have another idea. A game like Rock band. There would be a screen where colored wool "Moves" (I think you should be able to make it look like its moving.) and then you step on a pressure plate, the corresponds to the wool. Under the pressure plate would be a note blocks. You could even make a small little song for it!
    nnnnmc1 and PThagaard like this.
  3. If you say 10.000 is 10k, then how do you write 10k and a half of a unit? 10.000.50? Messed up.
  4. 10.000,50
  5. Ok here is my idea (probably the best, since I am full of myself :)).

Make a auction assist machine. 10 enclosed player booths, with a button in each, and a door leading to the chest to buy the item. Each booth has a glass front so everyone can see three large displays. One display counts down from 3, another displays the booth number of the current highest bidder, and the other displays the current highest bid (in decimal rupee notation). When a player hits the button, it increments the highest bid display by whatever the auctioneer has defined via a binary switch set, and resets the counter to 3, and updates the current bidder display. When the counter reaches zero, no more bids are possible, and the door of the winner opens, allowing him/her to walk to the chest holding the item. The only thing that is manual is the creation of the sign for the chest.

This system solves the problem of chat spam for auctions. Gives everyone a fair playing field for auctions. It also gives the bidders anonymity. Does not require a 3rd party for holding the item or cash. Also, only the winner can reach the chest, and no sign is needed to be manually created to allow access to a room for one player. It can become THE place to hold auctions, and standardizes the whole system.

Oh, and you're welcome.

-Mike
    Hasorko, nab27, nnnnmc1 and 1 other person like this.
  6. That's madness. Absolute madness.

-Mike
  7. THIS IS SPARTA!

nnnnmc1 and gtabmx like this.
  8. I was gonna say a mob arena with levels and different perks you could get but then I though ahhh there are no mobs in town..... *facepalm*
    PThagaard likes this.
  9. I agree.

However the most common usages of currency formats are:

both ten thousand and a half currency.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  10. P-O-tatoes Pot-A-toes. Where's my rupees? ;)

-Mike
  11. 0 10000001100 0011100010000100000000000000000000000000000000000000 :cool:
  12. maybe some how make an actual working light house that has different lights on it going during the night with some way of using the villagers A.I. so maybe if they have a small house u put pressure plates in it so when its night the light house starts to turn on?
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  13. Guard tower :D
    rig the light house with noteblock and a fast clock.
    and wire it to pressure plate on residence spawn point.
    LOL Intruder!
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  14. what about a digital clock? i've seen vids on u-tube about on how to make a digital clock.... it sounds like a good idea for me!;)
  15. So, who won....
  16. Ive got an idea! wait before you give the prize to somebody listen to me: A Large Castle made of Stone Brick/Nether Brick, with a piston drawbridge that pushes the bridge in, then out for defense. Then a gate with multiple pistons to pull the fences up. Then finally a coded door with buttons for numbers to go into the main building. What do you think?
  17. Already made one on Utopia - can give you a tour :)

24 digital SMP clock.

noone yet - you in a rush?

thats a building - not a redstone creation - sorry.
  18. already did one, at the tutorial grounds.

The only problem is the villagers/all-mobs on SMP glitches and runs around scared.
  19. ........ I dont seem to have an idea but... The Combination game. A wall with Many/Several levers. And needed the right code/Combination to activate the door/dispenser.
  20. You could just use a dispencer, whenever button is hit dispenser spits dirt, which sits on pressure plates. When the block dissaperes it will have been about 5 min (under or over) but it wouldnt take any repeaters