Paying 10.000 for an idea! (Redstone)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PThagaard, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Lets put it like this. Compared to other redstone stuff, this is like child's play.
    PThagaard likes this.
  2. Both. Connecting from the ground to a room below.
  3. Ohh, im surprised by the GREAT amount of ideas here already!

I will inded to my VERY best to reply to every single idea - so if i miss any, let me know :)
  4. I dont know have you read my first post so i put them up here again:
  5. sorta beat me to the punch!

But my idea is maze but not where players hit buttons /switches, but where a redstone clock changes the layout of the maze every minute, where each section can change to say 4 different layouts.

Also, make it multiple depth levels, so players fall to other sections if the floor changes.

Then you could hide a dispenser somewhere deep in the middle, that when they push a button, it shoots them a diamond and then drops them 20 floors lol. (piston floor)

With the changing of the walls, itll be really hard to learn the path to the dispenser, and dropping them ensures they don't keep pressing it and getting diamonds.
    PThagaard likes this.
  6. Awww... .I was thinking about adding that to my list :( :(
    Oh well, hopefully I can come up with more ideas ;)
  7. VERY good idea! (To both of you)
  8. 1. Make a disco with randomized lamps in the roof/floor
    2. Make a chicken roaster wich "poops" the drops ;)
    3. A special shop, where you push a butten, and go into an elevator wich goes to the item(s), the elevator wont only go up, but too sideways (maybe thats kind of a challenge). This idea is good for a server because people can have a very special shopping experience!
    4. A ice rollercoaster, powered by TNT. I dont know if its even possible :p but if it works i will sure try it!!

These are my ideas, and if you realize 1, please tell me! I want to see if it works and how :)
  9. I need to get some ideas. (lol) x3
  10. ok now this is hard make a car/hovercraft have pistons that push eachother onto the ground and across with a clock and on the subject of clocks make3 a massive clock with redstone torches if u like i can try and make the car.. but very hard have a fenced pig with saddle so u can ride in it
  11. its entirely original
  12. actually im a piston addict
  13. and unother one is a music stand so u can change the repeaters to time yur sound for it to be great
  14. lol i had an idear it workedbut its mine
  15. Quick question. Is it 10 rupees with an extra 3 zeroes, or is it 10 . meaning x 000 in which case you are giving away 0 rupees? Or is it what I think it is as 10 thousand Rupees? XD
  16. Auto silverfish stock farm (create new stone whenever silverfish enter the old stone)
  17. I think you should make a massive calculator.It would be pretty cool :D
  18. ten thousand rupees.

a currency format is dependent on region/country I'm afraid ;)
  19. How about Halo? rotating ring shape with light source in middle XD
    PS: Idk how it's gonna fit in the residence lol. It's actually huge :D