Paying 10.000 for an idea! (Redstone)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PThagaard, Mar 12, 2012.

1. An arena, made out of automatic games, that shoot to you, spawn mobs with a delayed timer and give you a prize at the end?
    I won't get into details because idk if you like the idea :p
  2. Hmm... Make an auto-repairing Ice castle.
  3. How about a piston roller coaster where the pistons push u along and u end up at another piston elevator that takes u back down
  4. How bout a "Dance Dance Revolution" where you have redstone lanterns for "Forward" "Back" "Left" and "Right" and for every pressure plate you get right, you get a prize, but for the ones you get wrong, game over. it'd be quite hard to make but i think its a good idea
  5. hey um.. i actually forgot who made this but i was wondering when it was being handed out and who gets it?
  6. Alright, so in real life i think they're amazing, so how about a dancing fountain? Like, something that shoots water up (or drops water in minecraft!) in some sort of cycle. I think you could do it with pistons, and it would come out amazing.
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  7. ok thx. i would like that ;) OH HOW ABOUT A TEMPLE WITH A AUTOMATED FARM :DDDDDD
  8. fail
    cnicholls_uk likes this.
  9. k im on utopia server now....
  10. hey what about a maze with switches/buttons/pressure plates and repeaters where u press something and i opens a door to the next puzzle?
  11. Hes already made the bank, Sekf building house and redstone house r rlly popular..... :/
  12. Oh, okay. Didnt know about them.

13. =D
  14. a roller coaster with a bunch of detector rails and note blocks making different notes so when the coaster finishes, it makes a song with it (might need to do some adjusting though with note blocks.......... hmmm)
  15. maybe a roasting chamber where a dispenser kills a pig in an enclosed pit with fire charges (just take safety precautions while underground or youll turn into roast armor and person)

16. sssssssssssay wha?