Panda's PromoShop and Museum

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds great.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  2. Update on the shop: I have 1 wall done. Now I need to do the left wall and all the interior!

Note: If you would like to lend an promo item to the museum, contact me and I will see if I have it. If I don't have it, you can lend it to the museum, and your head along with a sign saying what you lended will be put up!

Estimated time left: Over a month (I have a new plan for the inside which will feature some really cool stuff that originally wasn't going to be there. Along with that, irl still is continuing to limit my time on emc.) Sorry for the delay, I am doing my best to make it up. I even have something special that I will do once my shop is up since I have been falling behind.
    geewhizz222 and Rhythmicaly like this.
  3. Do you have a gold metal from the EMC games? I have one I am willing to trade.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  4. Will start a pm with you
  5. Update: Since my last post all I have completed is nothing.:( I haven't been able to get on at all these last few days. I will try my best to get back up to working and have it up soon!

Help me make an average price: I am wanting the best average price of all promos, if you know promo prices (or even just some) please reply to this thread, http://empireminecraft.com/threads/pc-newest-promo-store-prices.61440/
    I want to get a ton of prices for each promo and then take the average and that will be the price of the new shop's prices.

geewhizz222 likes this.
  6. Update: I am now starting to work on the promo shop part of the building. Once I get that part done I will open it up to the public and I will start on the museum!
    geewhizz222 and Dufne like this.
  7. I am about half way done with the shop part of the building! Hoping to have it up within a week or two!
  8. Biggest Update Yet: I have all of the building done for the shop part of my new building and will now start putting up signs and doing my finishing touches on the shop!! For all who had move perms on my res, you now do not but you will have them back very very soon! My secondary /v +pp now has no promos in stock (or to be seen) for you to buy. They have all been moved to my new building (except starter items).
    Estimated time left for my shop part of the building: Hopefully will have it up within a week!
    geewhizz222 and Dufne like this.
  9. Nice glad to see its nearly done. Hope the hard work brings you loads of money!
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  10. Update: All I have to do now is to place the finishing signs and I will be ready to open the shop part of the building! Thank you to everyone who has waited patiently!
  11. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  12. Update: I am done with the shop! Woop woop!!! I will be hosting (hopefully) a little drop part with the opening of the shop. Hoping to do it within the next few days. Will post when I have more info to give all of you guys!
    geewhizz222 likes this.
  13. The shop is done and it's open for all to enjoy! Some prices are lower and some are higher. I have added lots of new promos that I didn't sell at my last store! If you have any questions about the shop feel free to give me a pm in game or on the forums! I hope you all enjoy the new shop!
    Dufne likes this.
  14. Bump: Tons of promos have been sold and bought already! Come and make some cash or lose some but get an awesome item to treasure forever =P. Stop by at /v +pp or /v +mi on smp8!
  15. Bumping for great prices! I now have gold and iron supporter vouchers up at my shop. Hoping to have diamond soon. I'm buying a lot of promos so if you are looking to make quick and easy cash stop on by at /v +pp! Hope to see you sometime!
  16. Bump: Still need the head in my comment above! Just give me a pm in game or on the forums if you want to sell!
  17. Tons of prices have changed! Come in a take a look today at /v +pp on smp8!
    SirTah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.