Panda's PromoShop and Museum

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just have to do some finishing touches to the event and then I will try to find a time period to host it! Hopefully you can all make it!
    MustangLover25 likes this.
  2. Event time!

The story behind the Event of The Fallen Candy Canes: http://imgur.com/dDaXcoQ

Once upon a time in a sugar patch long ago, happy little pieces or sugar lived and thrived. One day, one little piece of sugar had an idea. He said, "Let's combine ourselves into groups and make us look cool instead of just little specks of sugar!" Everyone agreed with this little piece of sugar. So the next day, the groups of sugars came together to become candy canes! All was good in the little sugar patch.... for now. One candy cane thought that they should become huge and take over the patch and make the others cry and weap because of their mightyness. So that candy cane got together with some of the others that agreed and became the Mighty Candy Cane!!! The Mighty Candy Cane said to the little ones, "Bow down to me." The little candy canes didn't do as he said so the Mighty Candy Cane got mad, but a little to mad. He was yelling in anger when all of a sudden he started to burst, boil, and blow up. BOOM! That was the end of the All Mighty Candy Cane and all of the normal candy canes. They all laid flat on the ground and the Mighty one in pieces throughout the land. Then the next day a player came by and saw this mess. He fixed the Mighty Candy Cane but the little ones were no use to try to fix. They were frozen onto the ground. As he got done, the land started to glow and then FLASH, the light was gone. 10 of blocks transformed into coded blocks for all to find. And this is the story behind the Fallen Candy Canes.
    (Yes this story is childish, but that's what makes it fun =P)

Actual Event Info:
    What to do: Dig through over 7,000 blocks to try to find the 10 coded ones for super
    prizes!
    Time: Sometime this coming Saturday 7:30 emc time
    Where: This will be hosted at /v +ppce on smp8 which stands for Panda's Promos Christmas Event!
  3. Are we digging through the dirt or the candy canes?
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  4. You will be destroying the candy canes
  5. I am now buying Dasher at /v +pp on smp8! Come on down to make quick and easy rupees!
  6. My Christmas look for my promo shop is now down... told you the time would go quicker than you thought :p
  7. Rest in peace:
    Christmas tree
    2015-2015
    He served us all well
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  8. nice
    event very enjoyable
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  9. Happy 2016 everyone!!!! Along with a brand new year comes a brand new building for my promo shop!!!! This building will have a huge place for a museum with many more promos added to it that I didn't have in my last museum. This new building will also include a brand new way to buy and sell promos for my shop! We (hint hint) will have a way bigger selection to chose from when this new building comes out.

So as you type /v +pp on smp8 you will realize that you didn't go to my store. Well you did, you just didn't. I have set up a mini /v +pp on one of my other reses so that you can still shop for promos while my main shop is being upgraded. So if you are wondering, this is why you don't have move perms at my main shop's res. I will try my best to get this shop up as quick as I can!
    Thank you to everyone who has keep me going!
    MustangLover25 and geewhizz222 like this.
  10. nice all the best for the new year
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  11. Introducing Hat Vouchers!

So as I was sitting down I was thinking, I should add something that would only be available while my main promo shop is down to make up for it being down. So! I am selling Zion_Moyer heads at the new /v +pp (yes, still the same command on smp8). I have limited of them so get them while you can.

Also: Tons of people have been asking, how do you get my sig? Well it is very simple, You have to mail me 10 of my heads and I will give you what is called a Hat Voucher.
    What is a Hat Voucher? It is my form of a signature.. I have 10 hat vouchers total (1 for each smp and 1 for utopia).
    Why is it called a voucher? It will do stuff at my new promo shop!

[EDIT] The hat vouchers will always be available not just when my main promoshop is down. The heads are the ones that will only be available while my main promoshop is down
    MustangLover25 and geewhizz222 like this.

12. Is this gonna cost 1mil total...
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  13. So, I am in need for quartz blocks for my new Promo Shop and Museum!
    I will be buying them at /v +pp on smp8 for 20r per block!
    I need at the minimum a SC of them. I might need more if I think of something else that needs it for the new shop!
    So come on down and sell away! Great way to make easy money!
  14. Update on the promo store: The first layer/floor is done and I shall now start building up! I can't do much right now because I don't have that many quartz blocks. I am now buying them for 25r a piece at /v +pp on smp8! So, come on down and make some money!
  15. nice cant wait
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  16. Update on the PromoStore: The PromoStore building is going a little slow but I am hoping to be able to pick up on my slack to get it up as quick as I can. In real life problems, and time concerns have been the main reason that I am getting limited time on emc. My time should be picking up for a few days since it is the weekend, but as that is only two days not, much can be done. I will try my hardest to get as much done as I can this weekend :). Thanks for being patient with me everyone!
    geewhizz222 and Rhythmicaly like this.
  17. Donated ICC eggnog :)
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  18. ...
    fBuilderS and Zion_Moyer like this.
  19. Huge Thanks!

Store Update: I have all the floors complete. I will now start working on the walls and then on the interior! Estimated time left: 20-25 days! Hang in there!
    geewhizz222 likes this.
  20. Take ur time
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.