Panda's PromoShop and Museum

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think slash14459 sells pumpkins 4r per stack if I recall correctly at his giant pumpkin farm, might want to check there :)
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  2. Will check it out. Thank you
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  3. Do you sell haunted candy? I need 3.5 stacks (64) of ender pearl candies.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  4. I do sell haunted candy but I don't know if it is instock
  5. So as I am setting up for my next Halloween Event I decided to put up a Deal of the Week (or until I finish my next event) So I put up a couple of gold vouchers for sale in the back of my shop.
  6. Join me on smp8 at /v +ppp for some pumpkin smashing fun! Also prizes! Starts at 2:40 emc time! (10-25-15)
  7. Congrats to all the winners of these prizes! 10k, Vault Voucher, Stable Voucher, Dragon Stone, 5 Taste the Freedoms, 3 64 stacks of emeralds, and a Zion_Moyer Head! Thank you to everyone who came to the Pumpkin Patch Party (ppp)!!!
  8. I realize I have forgotten to say that the events for Halloween are over. Of course I will still have more events just not for halloween. Stay tuned!
  9. The Halloween theme is now gone! Sorry for all those who didn't get to see it. :(

Now a lot of people have been asking for the Weekly Deal and for now this is what I am doing. I am selling a few supporter vouchers in the spot for the Weekly deal. At the moment I have 2 gold supporter vouchers and 1 iron supporter voucher. I will post when I am done setting up the weekly deal or you could call it a monthly deal. (Hint, Hint) ;)
  10. I forgot to mention that I am buying each of the halloween promo items at my shop. Go and make some easy cash!
  11. I am getting farther and farther into the Thanksgiving event and should have it up and ready with the rules and have it set up at /v +pp on this coming Sunday (8th of November)
  12. I am finally done with the Thanksgiving Event so you know what that means! It's Event time!

For this event my weekly deal has been taken down.

How to play: Everyday I will place a Coded Turkey in my chest that I normally have my weekly deal in. I will place this at a random time each day. I will not tell when I place it I will just place it. When and if you get a Coded Turkey, all you have to do is mail me it and I will mail you your prize back as soon as I can.

There is 25 days of me putting a Coded Turkey into a chest. That means 25 chances of you getting one.

Now for what everyone wants and needs: the prizes. If you get one of the 25 days you will get the Cooked Turkey promo. Now for the biggest part. Everyone that gets one will be entered into a giant drawing using random.org. The winner will win something that I will not reveal until the day of.

This starts tomorrow (November 7th) and goes for 25 days! So go out and get your Coded Turkey at /v +pp on smp8
    Kytula likes this.
  13. Yay! ~Hopefully ben won't sneak up :^

And I understand if you have a set schedule for the placement of the turkeys, but I will camp out on the weekends...
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  14. could you get more than one or could you only claim one?
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  15. ah yes I forgot to include that. You can claim as many as you can get or want. If you get them all, that is ok by me.
    sam3984 likes this.
  16. Watch out :p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  17. Day 1 of the Coded Turkey event goes to sam3984! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!
    sam3984 likes this.
  18. Day 2 of the Coded Turkey event goes to sam3984! You have been entered twice into the mega prize at the end!

Day 3 will be placed tomorrow. (November 9th)
    sam3984 likes this.
  19. I have moved a few things around in my shop so here is what I have done. I have moved the 2015 labor bench to the basement and on the top I have added all the new halloween promo items (Trick-or-Treat Bundle, 2015 Headless Horseman Mask, and the Headless Horseman Axe)
  20. Day 3 of the Coded Turkey event goes to ChickenDice! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

Day 4 will be placed tomorrow. (November 10th)
    sam3984 and ChickenDice like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.