Panda's PromoShop and Museum

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lel, again
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  2. Day 15 of the Coded Turkey event goes to JmanGamingYT! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

Day 16 will be placed tomorrow. (November 22nd)
  3. I'm so glad that I got one.... I hope the prize is some sort of minibosses drop :1 I also invented some more smileys that could be suggested for the forums := walrus :n punchy mad guy ;P silly wink talk to Aikar about that, will you Zion?
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  4. You are free to use them whenever you want.
  5. Day 16 of the Coded Turkey event goes to JadziaForever! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

Day 17 will be placed tomorrow. (November 23rd)
  6. Talking about them being added like this:
    :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  7. Day 17 of the Coded Turkey Event goes to jewel_king! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

Day 18 will be placed tomorrow. (November 24th)
  8. Day 18 of the Coded Turkey Event goes to ShyguytheGamer1! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

Day 19 will be placed tomorrow. (November 25th)

NOTE: Since I want to do the drawing on Thanksgiving, this is how the rest of this event will go. I will still place 1 turkey each day but now there will only be 2 left (November 25th and 26th). I will draw the winner on Thanksgiving night using random.org. I will announce the winner on Thanksgiving Night also! Good luck getting the last 2!
  9. Day 19 of the Coded Turkey Event goes to ShyguytheGamer2! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

Day 20 (the last day) will be placed tomorrow! (November26th)
  10. Day 20 (and the last day) goes to ShyguytheGamer2! You have been entered into the mega prize at the end!

The drawing will be held in a few hours! Winner will be announced tonight! Access chest will be set up for the winner at /v +pp on smp8 and you will be credited with rupees after I have the access chest set up! Good luck to all the contestants!
  11. Define "Few Hours"
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  12. The drawing has been done and the lucky number is 19! Congrats to ShyguytheGamer2
    for winning the following prizes: A vault voucher, 5 dragon stone fragments, 5 taste the freedom, 2 stack of cupid arrows, 2 stacks of shiny arrows, and 30,000 rupees! Congrats, you can pickup your prize at the same place you bought the turkeys!
  13. Ok I have started working on Christmas event!
    ChickenDice likes this.
  14. Recall what happened on thanksgiving...?
  15. It's going to be different this time.
  16. Thank god xD
    Saving you and myself for this :p
  17. My new Christmas look is now up for my promo shop! Come to /v +pp to check it out! I have all the decorations up, but, if you would like to see another thing Christmasy added just shoot me a pm when you find me. Special thanks to fBuilderS for putting the tree up!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  18. Bump: Make sure to check out the decorations before they are gone! Yes, the time will fly around Christmas time! :)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  19. So as some of you are noticing that the Christmas event still isn't up. I am very sorry for this. It is the time of year for me that I get really busy with irl things and can cause me to not get to much work done for my promo shop. I try to do as much work on it as I can but for now, things are coming together very slowly. I think I will skip the mini event and go straight into finishing the mega event so I can have at least one for you guys. Yes there will be prizes and all that good stuff still :)
  20. Bump: Christmas event is still a little slow but I should be able to have it done by at least Christmas (I will not host event on Christmas because I believe this day should be spent with family and friends)
    sam3984 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.