Panda's PromoShop and Museum

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day 4 Halloween Head was claimed by BeNub (7th)

Day 5 (the last day) Halloween Voucher will be placed some random time today (8th)
    BanditLM likes this.
  2. afk's for the whole of today at ya res :p becasue college was shut but gtg now :p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  3. Day 5 (the last day) Halloween Voucher was claimed by ShyNub

You 4 will be entered into a contest! More about it tomorrow morning! (9th)
  4. 4?????

am I left out? ;-;
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  5. Nooo everyone that got one is entered into the contest. The reason there is only 4 is that BeNub got 2 of them
  6. Oh...lol
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  7. So here is the information for the contest for the people who got the Halloween Vouchers. This will be a drawing for these people.
    BeNub, MistyLou, ScoutPlays16, BeNub, ShyNub.
    You are all entered into a contest for a 1 of a kind Zion_Moyer Halloween Signature! This will be the only one of its kind until next Halloween! I will use random.org to choose the winner. I will announce the winner tomorrow morning!
    Don't worry. This is not the last event! There is still more to come!
  8. Did I miss the announcement? :confused:
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  9. No but I am so sorry for not being able to announce it. I had to get to Omaha before I had a chance to get onto my computer. I will announce the winner sometime today.
    BeNub likes this.
  10. The lucky # is 4!!!!!!!! Which means in person BeNub won the one in a kind Halloween Signature! Congrats to all the winners of the vouchers and a special congrats to BeNub for taking home the grand prize! You can collect your prize at the deal of the week at my promoshop BeNub!
    BeNub likes this.
  11. Hmm I wonder what will happen for the rest of hallowe'en for this...
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  12. Hopping on now to get it, thanks!
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  13. I am starting to work on my next event for Halloween!
  14. I would like to announce that I now do have the 2014 version of the pumpkin up in my store. I still do not have the 2013. For all those people who kept asking me about them, here it is. ;)
  15. Weekly Deals? I will be visiting every day:p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  16. Until October is over I will probably not be having any weekly deals because I am so busy setting up the next Halloween Event.
  17. I am sorry that I am in delay for my other events. I misplaced all of my pumpkins and are having to grow new ones back. I will try my best to get this event ready as soon as possible.
  18. I got some pumpkins I can donate, I got half a DC i'll give us when i'm unbanned
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  19. Sweet thanks Shy! That will speed things up a lot!
  20. Only <1 hour left
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.