Panda's PromoShop and Museum

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remember: The new weekly deal will be up tomorrow!
  2. The new Weekly Deal is up! I am doing something a little different this week. The first item is Dragon Poop and then when that sells I will sell Super Dragon Poop!
  3. I need to Bring Up My Post
  4. My PromoShop will have sell signs up by the end of this week!! A huge shoutout to A_Ben_A for donating 160,000r to my shop! This is just a heads up, so if you find for a period of time that you can't get onto this res, it is because of this reason!
    8808 likes this.
  5. Sell signs are now up!
    iamcavie likes this.
  6. The new weekly deal is up!
  7. So as I said in my very first post that this shop will never stop growing. Well now it is time for me to reveal my newest update! Now some of you may have seen me right under my PromoShop floors. Well I have been under there working for along time now and it is finally done!
    I am proud to reveal the basement of my PromoShop! The basement of my PromoShop will reveal many new things to my shop. The first thing is of course more room for you guys to sell and buy promos! Next is a huge utility place for you all to use. Then of course I needed a place to put some of my stuff and sort out my stuff, so my new office is in the basement. Then for the finisher, The Lounge! This is a place to hang, play with some of the stuff I have set up, grill with your fiends, and brew your favorite drinks. Also if you get hungry you can buy some food all for 1 rupee. I hope that you all enjoy this new edition to my PromoShop! To get to the basement just go to the very middle of the top floor where the gold is!
  8. Bumping this thread up so people that haven't already gotten to see the basement can see it!
  9. Love the Shop
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  10. I have seen the store and I already like it! If you get any staff heads in, I will certainly be making a purchase. I currently have yours, RainbowChin, Seffy, JackBiggins, LGB, NightlyKnight, CrystalDragon, Kryssy, Elfinpineapple, and I think 1 or 2 more, so if you get any others I will totally buy 'em.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  11. A change has been added to my PromoShop! I let some of my pet spiders out of their cages to let them roam free around my shop. They made spider webs and I decided to put some pumpkins with them because I mean it is Halloween! The Halloween version of my PromoShop is up for show! I will be having special deals going on with it too so make sure to stay tuned in!
  12. :D Hooray for halloween spirit
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  13. It's time for the first Halloween Event Time event to commence!! So how the first event works is that every day, at a random time, I will place in the weekly deal chest to sell a Halloween Voucher! What is a Halloween Voucher? It is a voucher that I sell for free that gets you 1 of 5 prizes! I will only put 1 in each day and at a random time that I will not tell anyone! You could get 1 or you could get them all! Directions on how to claim them are in the book! Have fun!
  14. Man you always have something in store for everything and I love it! I can't wait for this! Thank you zion, you are making me a happy man for doing this =D
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  15. Day 1 Halloween Voucher went to BeNub! (4th)

Day 2 Halloween Voucher will be placed sometime today! (5th)

Note: You get to choose from 1 of 5 prizes but 1 prize goes out every day so today you will only get to choose from 4 prizes
  16. Day 2 Halloween Voucher went to MistyLou (5th)

Day 3 Halloween Voucher will be placed some random time today (6th)
  17. Day 3 Halloween Voucher was claimed by ScoutPlays16 (6th)

Day 4 Halloween Voucher will be placed some random time today (7th)
  18. Omg, I so coming on and taking it :D maybe tomorrow though cuz school D:
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.