Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. Junkrat is really quite friendly when you get to know him. :p
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  2. Oi there is nothing wrong with Junkrat xD
    *everything is wrong with Genji*
  3. Genji deflect lmao
  4. I don't even get the reference, but I can imagine that being cool. :)
  5. BRIDGETTE DROPPED ON CONSOLE LES GOOO :eek::eek::eek::p:cool:
    aaadam12 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  6. Brigitte is okay to play I guess :T
    She is really not my style and for me is confusing @_@
  7. YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
  8. BRIGITTE IS OUT! And I played her quite a bit today, because she's awesome. I got first place in my second FFA with her and second in my first one.

Grabbed myself the sweet Rally highlight intro, along with a bunch of cat themed sprays and her Ironclad skin later.

Also got not one, BUT BOTH of her achievement sprays, the pixel and cute one. Me and my team made this nice little scene with our sprays.

All in all, I believe Brigitte will be a great off-support and off-tank that will preform greatly in teams that want to get in the enemy's face and skirmish. The best advice I can offer to you is to rely on your Inspire passive for healing and not your Repair Kit. Inspire heals allies around you every time you whack things with your flail, so with some backup, get into the enemy's faces and fight! As Brigitte says, "Mace to the face!"
    _Levy_McGarden_ and aaadam12 like this.
  9. I''m a diamond SR always LF duo partners of similar rank.
  10. I heard someone mentioning blowing things up.
  11. I've been enjoying myself with the recent Retribution event :p I also got to play the returning Uprising game mode which is very fun #Tracer xD. In the Retribution game mode I almost always play Genji and get the top kills, he's really fun and the whole game mode is basically just advanced bot training practice >_<
    When the ships come in and drop more omnics off I always dash inside of the ship rofl and it flies away and sometimes I ride on the top with my friends :'D

I also am extremely happy because I got Hanzo's new amazing gentleman tuxedo skin "Scion" I think it was called. It is amazing and feeds my love for Hanzo even more~<3
    *has a highkey Hanzo obsession*
  12. The Retribution PvE mode is definitely a lot more interesting than last year's Uprising. I do however believe that Uprising was a bit more difficult and had more of a challenge. So far I've gotten last year's Null Sector skin for Orisa when it comes to legendary skins, but I do want the new Moira one.
  13. Any EU overwatch players that wanna group up and play from time to time?
  14. Coming back to revive this thread. At the end of my summer, I decided to play a bit more Overwatch and there were a few changes. A hamster, symm can throw her turrets and make a large shield and all of these endorsements, personally I like these changes and am having quite a lot of fun playing Overwatch and I just placed today into diamond again which I am happy about :)
  15. Nice bro! Good to hear you are having a good time playing Overwatch!
    Sachrock likes this.
  16. Got soldier's golden gun today. Grillmaster 76's gun looks litt
  17. That's reminding me when I got Zen's golden gun this summer, I was exited either!
    Sachrock likes this.
  18. Hate to be that guy, but its golden orbs
  19. Guys, on busan and use Orisa's Halt! on the balloon cow. its funny, trust me