Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. Harambae
  2. To prove I am decent at Overwatch I solo queued from this rank:

To This rank
  3. Please stop ranking up :(

SAD:LFKJSD:LFK
    Sachrock likes this.
  4. Nope :p
  5. Qp is the most balanced thing I've ever seen, today I went against this rank

K_Kick likes this.
  6. I'm back to complain about the matching system, my team was 200sr 300 sr lower than me, isn't that just great

Edit: I then go to my alt account and get into a high plat game (which is what I am ranked at) and no-one is talking in voice chat but we win with ease >_<
  7. There's so much hype over overwatch and I wish I could join in but Overwatch is so fast-paced (not to mention first person) that it gives me a headache. I can't even watch people play it which is sad
    Sachrock likes this.
  8. If you watch other people play a game, it gives you a headache more easily, I can imagine, as you don't know ahead of time what you will see. The actions in-game don't correlate to your actions in real life.
  9. Some days they do a free weekend trials or see if you know someone who has it, then try playing it yourself as you never know how it will effect you.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  10. Not to mention it's a VERY well optimized game, so you wont need a great PC to run it, even me and my potato can run it :)
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. As opposed to Minecraft. :rolleyes:
  12. Sachrock likes this.
  13. Sachrock likes this.
  14. It finally happened! I got my very first sextuple kill! :eek:

15. Happy I was there for that ;) congrats!
    Fexu likes this.