Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. If you ever need some help, just hit me up ;)
    SnipeSGaming, carrier of silvers :D
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. Jeff is back with more updates!
  3. That shirt though, the Kaplan DLC
    Sachrock likes this.
  4. We just know that more memes are going to be created :p
  5. I just want the shirt ;w;
  6. There is a bunch of new features I discovered in the first 10 mins of playing Overwatch

There is now an 'All competitive seasons' area where it shows your combined comp seasons stats together

And ther is a new feature when you press P and to look at your team and the enemy team, when you hover over them you can see their stats which is pretty cool

K_Kick likes this.
  7. For the longest time I suddenly struggled to play McCree decently or even well after having made him my most played hero. Today, I tried the new buffs after having barely played him for 8 months. After a few warmup games, I finally found that little light again with McCree where I could do fairly well with him.

These are my stats after my 4th game. I got POTG twice in a row, and not only using just Deadeye either. This is QM mind you so the stats wouldn't be as high as a comp game. But I'm really happy I can actually do decently with McCree again.
    K_Kick and Sachrock like this.
  8. Second Mercy montage, Figured i'd share it :D

(Battletag: Fexu#11753)

9. WE'RE IN BUSINESS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
    Sachrock likes this.
  10. kill me now

I've been bouncing from 2300 to 2700 the past few days. I just don't know what to do anymore.
  11. First PoTG, pls no judge ;-;
    (Actually, judge away, I know it's bad lol)
    _Devil__, Sachrock, K_Kick and 2 others like this.
  12. i just entirely love getting play of the game with torb, cowering behind my turret just hammering away. lol
  13. Since I am a Widowmaker main, I decided to get the clips I get and throw it into a montage :D

Hope you like it!
    Battlenet: Cataclysmic#11877

Edit: thumbnail isn't working for some reason :/
    Sachrock and Fexu like this.
  14. *no comment*
    RainbowChin likes this.
  15. You know, Torb is one of my top played heroes. I must say this, this is the pinnacle of Torbness. You're nano boosted, got your ult up, yet you hit that turret like there's no tommorow. You sir, are Torbjorn main materiel and I respect that.
    Sachrock, RainbowChin and K_Kick like this.
  16. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  17. I am sorry to tell you that a real Torbjorn main would know that repairing his truret, while it is full healt, while you are you using you ult and while you are nanoboosted is completly useless. A real main would use his gun because he knows that it can make alot of damage. ;P
    EmpireMall likes this.
  18. N O A I M
    N O B R A I N
    T O R B J O R N M A I N
  19. Sorry, did you mean Hanzo and Symmetra?
  20. And yes, I know the frames are utterly terrible.
    (Can't wait for the Highlights Update, will be perfect)