Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. I love that skin and I totally would've got it if I played her.
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. I got some cool skins and emotes of characters I don't play too much but liked the emotes incase I decide to main them later on
  3. I just noticed the event is still up! I thought it ended this morning at what was 3AM for me? Either way I'm going to be farming out to try and get some other skins/emotes I didn't get.
    Sachrock likes this.
  4. So I just get in-game, play a comp, lose because of teammates who refuse to join voice chat and only heal the people in their group. I thought the Anniversary event was over, but I leave the game and open my loot box, which is an Anniversary box, and I got this one :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. Everyone is having voice comm issues today. The logon of everyone after maintenance stressed the servers and I guess something went wrong.
  6. I lost my first comp game on my smurf account because it was a 5v6 it was 2 to 2 on Ilios 99% both ways and then they capped and killed our Mercy first but I played Soldier and did decently

EmpireMall likes this.
  7. Yah we had a round on Dorado and on defense our voice chat didn't work but on attack it did, it was odd.

I just got teamed with a 5stack. This 5stack was a ton of people who obviously did not know eachother or how to play the game, and began to blame everything on me, continuously telling me to change heroes then refusing to ever heal me. We lost, obviously, and that was the last game I needed to get out of silver.
  8. Comp tomorrow with me? c:

9. I made a Play of the Game montage since I get quite a few of them ^_^

Battletag: Cataclysmic#11877
    Sachrock, K_Kick and Fexu like this.
  10. My first montage, the music is a little loud so beware! :cool:

Hope you likey! ❤

Heroes never die, for a price!

BattleTag: MrsNub#11159
  11. I don't play bootywatch but that was pretty cool lols
    K_Kick, Fexu and _Devil__ like this.
  12. Thank you Ros lol :p
  13. I like to see others montages! Thanks for sharing :p

We can try, but it may be you being placed with loads of unranked or me being placed in a game with a bunch of plat/golds
    Fexu, K_Kick and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  14. My first comp game on my alt was a 5v6 which was a loss, then the next one wasn't great, but then once I found a 3 man stack we did decent. Then Blizzard decided to screw me and wouldn't let me connect to the game which causes a 'loss' then the last 2 games I was against diamond/plat players in their previous comps meaning my team couldn't face them but I am happy with my placement as it is around my other friends ranks :)

Fexu, EmpireMall and K_Kick like this.

15. My second time getting two legendaries in a single lootbox, not the best ones but still legendaries nonetheless. Fun fact: I've not gotten two legendaries in 1 lootbox since the Uprising event. :)
    Sachrock likes this.
  16. A Tracer PoTG I just got, Pretty proud of myself! :p

(Note: I only have 2 hours on Tracer)

Sachrock and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  17. Feast your eyes upon the best Handsoap you have ever seen :p

(Shadowplay didn't let me record sound for some strange reason)
    EmpireMall and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  18. That 360 thooo

I bet the Tracer was pissed after watching the kill cam :D
    Sachrock likes this.
  19. Lol I sure would've been, that was a sick play
    Sachrock likes this.