[Over] The First Loser - Game 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Winner: SkeleTin007 (3 votes)
    Safe: SkeleTin007, NathanRP, gladranger7
    Loser: ShyguytheGamer1 (2 votes)
    Unsafe: Guill, Dr_Chocolate

With 5 players left, SkeleTin makes a move and has his column be immune. Hopefully by tomorrow, either Guill or DrChocolate will be eliminated from the game. Please vote by 4/17.
  2. Winner: Dr_Chocolate (3 votes)
    Safe: Dr_Chocolate
    Loser: Guill (2 votes)
    Unsafe: SkeleTin007, NathanRP, gladranger7

Whoever wins this round is guaranteed a spot in the final 2. Remember: the winner of this round chooses who goes with them to the final 2. Good luck. Please vote by 4/18.
  3. Winner: gladranger7 (2 votes)
    Loser: SkeleTin007 (2 votes)
    Unsafe: Dr_Chocolate, NathanRP

This round ended with a tie which left SkeleTin007 to be eliminated.

gladranger7, please pick one person to bring with you to the final 2. From there, the eliminated members will vote for The First Loser. No need to private message me -- just say it on the thread. :p
  4. I never thought I would get this far.... I have to say I will eliminate Dr_Chocolate! I'm sorry its not that I like u less its... well if I say it would ruin it.... so GL to NathanRP! I honestly am hoping against u! :p
  5. Lets do this and chocolate well played though out the game you might see some prize coming your way (half stack of god apples hint hint ;) )
  6. Now it is time for the 23 losers to decide on the first loser and ultimately the winner. Sending the conversation soon.
    NathanRP likes this.
  7. Nuuu Skeletin. You were the only one I wanted to win. :p
    I have to take revenge and vote for Nathan, so gladranger loses. :p
    (By the way, you still need to send the head.. :))
    607 and gladranger7 like this.
  8. Btw me and skele were in an alliance ;)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  9. I always voted for endermagic1 but.... I killed him!
  10. Yeah we were, but sadly it went down with me going down, but I am glad for my placing, 4th place :p
    gladranger7 and nltimv like this.
  11. The votes will be displayed by 6:00 PM EMCT. 5 people haven't voted and I doubt they will based on their activity.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  12. The results are in
    NathanRP - 11
    gladranger7 - 7

Not a Loser
    NathanRP
    First Loser
    gladranger7
    The Other Loser
    Dr_Chocolate
    607, gladranger7 and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  13. gg Nathan... Chocolate won again? What is this? :p
    I noticed that the really well-known players get out immediately, well... Time to hide! :p
    Dr_Chocolate and StoneSky like this.
  14. Looks like I'm the target next game
    StoneSky likes this.
  15. Also for anyone wondering here are my picks

Goldfish, Sean, generalwillikers, Guill, guill, jewl, Dufne, fb, shyguy, Tomsmasher, mman, ender, glad, shyguy, shyguy, senpai, chocolate, Guill, skele, Guill, and glad as you can see my first game was random really and kinda beginners luck ;)
  16. gg! man so happy!
    NathanRP and StoneSky like this.
  17. So will a new game be announced here? I wanted to participate this round but I didn't noticed it when it was going to start and I don't want to miss a third one (if there is going to be a third one)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  18. this was fun can i go again?
    gladranger7 likes this.
  19. You guys can go again. I'll announce the next game towards the end of the month.
    607, nltimv and gladranger7 like this.

20. "Gosh thats _FB_ gone again"
    StoneSky likes this.