[Over] The First Loser - Game 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Mar 15, 2016.

1. I don't like you guys :confused::mad:
    Gawadrolt and Rhythmically like this.
  2. Sorry, a tie occured and Seanawesome14 resolved it. ;)

Winner: Dufne (3 votes)
    Safe: Dufne, Pab10s, Rhythmically, Mman, gladranger7, RealTomsmasher, Goldfish_Cannon, ShyguytheGamer1
    Loser: GeneralWillikers (2 votes)
    Unsafe: Senpai_PinkCaker, Mischievous_Wolf, Guill, fBuilderS, nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Dr_Chocolate14, Jewel_King, SkeleTin007, Gawadrolt, BurgerKnight, NathanRP

Round 4 will end 3/24 at 12:00 PM EMCT. Please vote. :)
    607 likes this.
  3. I'M SAAAAFE
    Dufne likes this.
  4. yeee
    yer welcome, nub :p
    Rhythmically likes this.
  5. u
    Dufne likes this.
  6. Why, at the end, we get to choose who wins the game? I'd much rather choose who loses the game :p (Argh, should've phrased that differently, now I lost it myself >.<)
    StoneSky likes this.
  7. I'll reword it just for you. :p
    607 likes this.
  8. Close game but fBuilderS took the game in the end and BurgerKnight has been de-knighted and/or eaten. Round 5 has begun, please vote by 3/25. :)

Winner: fBuilderS (6 votes)
    Safe: Shyguythegamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Mischievous_Wolf, Guill, fBuilderS, EnderMagic1, SkeleTin007, NathanRP, gladranger7
    Loser: BurgerKnight (5 votes)
    Unsafe: nltimv, LtCaptainMe, Goldfish_Cannon, Dr_Chocolate, ESSELEM, Jewel_King, RealTomsmasher, Gawadrolt, Dufne, Pab10s, Rhythmically, Mman
    Rhythmically, 607 and fBuilderS like this.
  9. I seem to always get out the staff, they must have an eternal hate for me. BK has my permission to burn me to rid sins
    BurgerKnight and StoneSky like this.
  10. I expect 15 staff and you to be in the next game just so they can take revenge. :p
    fBuilderS likes this.
  11. Concept:
    4 staff in one box, 4 players in the other e.g
    I ------------------------------------ I
    I Eviltoade ----------I--- weeh ---I
    I --------------------- I ------------ I
    I RainbowKrysyy ---I DWMom I

I ------------------------------------ I
    I -----fBuilderS---- I HannahEB I
    I ------------------- I --------------- I
    I Doofneh b ded --I theaustinx I

Graphics of the year 2k15, it looked better when I made it :p and theres no safe zones and you can vote for anyone, the lowest voted person goes out. When we are down to 4 people they have to complete a challenge for a point, after multiple challenges we add up the point and announce the winning team
  12. What about ties? You'd probably get eight people with 1 vote every time.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  13. First to die in an all out battle wins and last to die gains immunity for the next round. 2nd person dead loses and no death can be intentional by the player. AE: No "extreme land diving" if you know what I mean
  14. Who to vote for :9
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. Me
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  16. Winner: Mman (3 votes)
    Safe: Dufne, Pab10s, Rhythmically, Mman, gladranger7, jewel_king, Guill
    Loser: ESSELEM (3 votes)
    Unsafe: Shyguythegamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Mischievous_Wolf, fBuilderS, nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Goldfish_Cannon, Dr_Chocolate, SkeleTin007, RealTomsmasher, Gawadrolt, NathanRP

The tie was resolved by BurgerKnight. Only 13 people to choose from this round, good luck!

Please vote by 3/27
  17. I'm safe again! \(^-^)/
    607 likes this.
  18. I wonder... could I influence the game even while I'm out?
    I might pick a player to help win the game, or something :p
    Dufne likes this.
  19. You listed esselem as unsafe and the one that lost :-P
    StoneSky likes this.