[Over] The First Loser - Game 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Winner: Mman (3 votes)
    Safe: Guill, Mman, Pab10s, gladranger7
    Loser: jewel_king (2 votes)
    Unsafe: Shyguythegamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Qbthulhu, fBuilderS, nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Dr_Chocolate, SkeleTin007, RealTomsmasher, NathanRP

This round ended in a tie which jewel_king lost. The next round end 4/1. Please vote. :)
  2. What happened to me? D:
    StoneSky likes this.
  3. Whoops :p
    NathanRP likes this.
  4. Winner: Dr_Chocolate (2 votes)
    Safe: Senpai_PinkCaker, nltimv, Dr_Chocolate, SkeleTin007, Pab10s
    Loser: fBuilderS (2 votes)
    Unsafe: ShyguytheGamer1, Qbthulhu, Guill, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, SkeleTin007, RealTomsmasher, NathanRP, Mman, gladranger7

The tie was broken by jewel_king. Please vote by 4/2
  5. That makes lots of sense :p

What just happened? You said mman won a few seconds ago
    607 likes this.
  6. Look again. :p
  7. nub that can't format things :p
    607 and StoneSky like this.
  8. I'm starting to think you're making these 'mistakes' on purpose, to see who finds them first... :rolleyes:
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. You put Skeletin007 as safe and not safe... -_-
    SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  10. Yeah I see it too, but who knows, it might go either way :confused:
  11. He was safe, so it didn't impact the game. Sorry, I don't know what has come over me with these things. :(
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  12. Winner: ShyguytheGamer1 (3 votes)
    Safe: ShyguytheGamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Guill, RealTomsmasher
    Loser: Mman (3 votes), Qbthulhu
    Unsafe: nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Dr_Chocolate, SkeleTin007, NathanRP, Pab10s, gladranger7

The round ended with a tie which fBuilderS resolved. Qbthulhu has been eliminated for lack of voting. Please vote by 4/4 :)
    607 and _FB_ like this.
  13. Results will come in tomorrow, sorry for the delay. Something unexpected happened.
  14. There was a three-way tie which was resolved.

Winner: nltimv (2 votes)
    Safe: Senpai_PinkCaker, nltimv, LtCaptainMe, Dr_Chocolate, Pab10s
    Loser: EnderMagic1 (2 votes)
    Unsafe: ShyguytheGamer1, Guill, SkeleTin007, RealTomsmasher, NathanRP, gladranger7
    607 likes this.
  15. So, from now on, the winner gets to choose whether their row or column gets immunity?
    That could certainly make it more interesting.
  16. Well, 11 are currently left. After this round there will be restrictions.
  17. Winner: SkeleTin007 (3 votes)
    Safe: Dr_Chocolate, SkeleTin007, NathanRP, gladranger7
    Loser: RealTomsmasher (3 votes)
    Unsafe: ShyguytheGamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Guill, nltimv, LtCaptainMe, Pab10s

I updated the picture so hopefully it is easier to look at. EnderMagic1 resolved the tie. Please vote by 4/7. With your vote, please select either row or column to make immune in case you win. (Reminder: Only the row/column you are in)
  18. Hm, I actually found the picture quite a bit more clear before. Because the people out and people safe are indicated in the same style it seems like they're both in or both out. With the crosses you had before it was more clear that they were an entirely different case.
  19. What are you having trouble with?
    People vote
    I gather the votes
    The person with the second most votes loses
    The person with the most votes have their row and column to be nonvotable for the next round