[Over] The First Loser - Game 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Mar 15, 2016.

1. shhh
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  2. Welp I already know who lost this round already...me
  3. y u do dis to me ;-;
  4. Winner: ShyguytheGamer1 (4 votes)
    Safe: Shyguythegamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Qbthulhu, Guill, fBuilderS, Wither_Addict, RealTomsmasher, Dufne
    Loser: Gawadrolt (2 votes)
    Unsafe: nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Dr_Chocolate, jewel_king, SkeleTin007, NathanRP, Pab10s, Rhythmically, Mman, gladranger7

Gawadrolt is eliminated when a tie occurred. Please cast your vote by 3/28 :)
  5. Drats! That's what I get for not spending the ten minutes to figure out this round. Ah well, until next time.

*evil laugh fading into the distance*
    LtCaptainMe and 607 like this.
  6. Why does Xenforo seem to refuse giving me alerts about this thread :confused:
  7. Winner: EnderMagic1 (5 votes)
    Safe: nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, fBuilderS, SkeleTin007, NathanRP, gladranger7
    Loser: Rhythmically (4 votes)
    Unsafe: ShyguytheGamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Qbthulhu, Guill, Wither_Addict, Dr_Chocolate, Jewel_King, RealTomsmasher, Dufne, Pab10S, Mman

The round ends 3/30
    Rhythmically's final words:
  8. Thanks everyone! If this game finishes and I somehow place again(Probably won't happen), I'm 100% guarantee-ing that the prize I win will be added to my giveaway. =P That was actually a really close round. *Huffing and Puffing*
    Rhythmically is out again =P
    StoneSky likes this.
  9. Not rhy :( still ded tho

I was going to vote for him but changed my mind last minute. Sorry :p
  10. I thought you dislike Rhy? You called him nub and said this: :p
  11. Dislike? Nahh. I do think he's a pest though ;)
    607 likes this.
  12. Received a donation from Theomglover. 3rd place prize is buffed.

Changed a milestone
    nltimv and Dufne like this.
  13. Dufne likes this.
  14. Winner: ShyguytheGamer1 (4 votes)
    Safe: Shyguythegamer1, Senpai_PinkCaker, Qbthulhu, Guill, fBuilderS, RealTomsmasher
    Loser: Dufne (3 votes); Wither_Addict (Forfeited)
    Unsafe: nltimv, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Dr_Chocolate, jewel_king, SkeleTin007, NathanRP, Pab10s, Mman, gladranger7

For the first time, two people were eliminated. Due to some upcoming events, Wither_Addict forfeited the game. It was a close game with Dufne losing by only 1 vote. Please vote by 3/31 :)
    607 likes this.
  15. :(

hey nub, you listed me as safe and the Loser. :p
    StoneSky likes this.
  16. Why do you make me mess up? :mad:
  17. I didn't vote for you... lol
    Dufne likes this.
  18. Hey! It's not my fault! You're the one that can't format names correctly. ;)
    StoneSky likes this.
  19. Welcome to the losers club :D
  20. Is stones my just pming me
    "Bump"?
    Lol is it time to vote again?