[Outpost] The Underground City v2

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Chizmaro, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Ok sounds great.
  2. I'll discuss neighborhood plans with kman soon
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. IGN: PureBredGaeilge
    Job: Miner (wood gathering if still open)
    Why: I enjoy mining and have spent long times doing it in the past, I also enjoy deforesting large areas and planting back the trees in a more orderly manner. If this is also a question of why I wanted to join the city it is because I have nothing of importance on SMP 6 and so I can work for great periods of time in the wild to help make the city bigger, better and stronger!
    Have you been banned: Unfortunately yes I have.
    If so, why: My brother robbed something from a chest in the wild and I was then banned for "Stealing in the wild".
    Alt: I have no alternate account.
  4. Seems like teh peoples from here are by by. Lol. What the status? :D I can help if needed.
  5. Still here. Mining out the east room.

Can we get an update of who is still active and what position each holds?
  6. Will do so asap. I really don't know though.
  7. Am I accepted? I ask because you seem to have posted in the thread since.
  8. App denined because:
    Pick a secondary job
    And the city is on smp8 not smp6
  9. Outpost news:

ugemc.com is almost done!
    THANKS SO MUCH TO SALESMAN200 FOR THE THEME
    ugemc.com/leadersandvips is done

10. IGN: PureBredGaeilge
    Job: Miner, builder as my secondary job. (wood gathering if still open)
    Why: I enjoy mining and have spent long times doing it in the past, I also enjoy deforesting large areas and planting back the trees in a more orderly manner. If this is also a question of why I wanted to join the city it is because I have nothing of importance on SMP 6 and so I can work for great periods of time in the wild to help make the city bigger, better and stronger!
    If so, why: My brother robbed something from a chest in the wild and I was then banned for "Stealing in the wild".
  11. Again, please read the OP it states which jobs are main jobs, and which jobs are secondary jobs.
  12. I'm still active, I'll be rejoining you all today later this afternoon. Sorry about not coming yesterday, had a wedding to go to! Cya round!:D
    Edit: Position (1st Head Miner)
  13. East Room almost done. Just need to clear the chests and clean up the room it self.

Position: Nicks underling... (miner) ;)
  14. I've been on vacation, I might get on today. Depends.
  15. I am still here although I haven't been on the outpost much recently. I will try to get to it more soon.
  16. I had time to burn earlier so I went and looked at what's there. I must say I really like it :D
  17. 100th post!!!
    He did and there's a blue Home Button on the bottom
  18. IGN: PureBredGaeilge
    Job: Miner, animal herder as my secondary job. (wood gathering if still open)
  19. Accepted, will send you a pm with instructions on getting there.